Chapter 1- All your fault

Hux's pov-

Begrudgingly, I sat at my (used to be) pristine desk rummaging through endless papers. What were they all about? Ship repairs ; Kylo Ren can't keep his lightsaber to himself. He cost us a ridiculous amount last year because of repair bills. I'm so sick of that ignorant moron.

My head jolts up as i hear a knock on my door, "Who is it?" i interrogated.

"It's me." ahh Phasma (probably like my only 'friend') i don't know if you could call us friends but i tolerate her and she tolerates me so we're basically friends. Right?

"Come in." i sat back in my chair as i saw the door open.

"Supreme leader Snoke has requested to see you. He's pretty mad." she teased. I knew what this would be about.

I groaned. "Do i have to? Seriously. I cannot be bothered."
I stood up and made my way over to the door almost tripping over mood piles of papers.

Fuck Kylo Ren.

"I mean you don't have to. But you would probably be murdered or something i don't know." she laughed slightly as she spoke. This is what i liked about Phasma. Sarcasm and jokes.

I sigh, "fine. i'll go. See you later alright?" she nodded as i walked away.

Time skip brought to you by sequel haters.
~:~:~:~

As i walk into the room my coat flows behind me and i scowl at the sight before me. Kylo, fucking, Ren. I look up. "You requested to see me Supreme Leader?"

He nods, "Yes. Would you mind explaining what happened today?"

Kylo Rem was an obnoxious fucking bastard that's what.
He scoffed.

Ren looks up and starts to speak, "It was Hux's fault, as usual." he speaks in such a snarky tone.

Snokes head snaps to him, "I did not ask you, did i?" he says though his teeth.

Ren looks down at the floor, "No supreme leader i apologise."

Snoke turns back to me, "You pushed him into a control panel! That is going to cost us!" i scoff to myself, "Excuse me General?

"He cost us two million imperial credits last year." I tried to remain calm and collected but everyone could see how livid I was. "He had threatened me with that oversized glow stick! I apologise that i defended myself." Ren rolled his eyes. Virgin fucking loser.

"That's funny coming from you General." Ren scowled as he looked towards me.

"I do not care who is the catalyst for your petty arguments, all i know is that it's affected our troopers. Sixteen troopers were slaughtered only last week for your ridiculous bickering. So i've decided to send you away." what. the. actual. fuck? "I shall be sending you to a small planet just on the edge of the outer rim, we need to negotiate with the people, get them on our side before the resistance gets to them. So i shall send you two and a few troopers to do that. And hopefully while your there you will learn how to tolerate each other."

My face was hot with anger. I couldn't believe it. This moron had ruined everything.

"You shall leave tomorrow at nine hundred hours. You are dismissed." He waved us off. we immediately left .

"This is all your fault
you know." i spat through my teeth. Suddenly i felt an invisible  grip around my neck and i was pushed against the wall.

"I wouldn't say things like that if i were in your position General." I hope you die. "Aww that's lovely thank you. And don't worry your pretty little head off, i'll be there to defend you if any big scary men try to attack." He said in a ridiculing tone.

We parted ways and i went straight to my living quarters.

Time skip brought to you by Michael.
~;~;~;~

Kylo's pov (cause why not?)

As i lay in bed awake i thought about what was happening tomorrow. I don't know how long i shall have to stay in the company of the General but it better be short. Speaking of the General i wonder what he's thinking of right now (not in a creepy perverted way but in a i can't wait to taunt him about it later on).

I focused my mind.

That utter moron. I had business to attend to and now he's ruined it all. I'm going to spend the least possible time i can with him. Business and that's all. I heard there was a nightclub round the corner from our hotel. I could stop by there. Drink myself to death.

Hux? At a night club? That would be absolutely hilarious to witness. He's so uptight, how would he ever cope in a place like that. I decided not to dwell on it and go to sleep.

797 words

I have no dignity left in myself anymore.

Anyways, vote! :)