Pom Jobs and Professions

Poms have a diverse range of professions and jobs in their society, including those related to art and culture.

Here are some details on some of these jobs:

Pombrarians: These are the keepers of knowledge in Pom society, responsible for organizing and preserving information in the Pombrary. They also work as researchers, seeking out new knowledge and sharing it with others.Pomstrologists: These are the experts in the study of the stars, planets, and other celestial bodies. They use their knowledge to predict weather patterns and other natural phenomena.PomArtists: These are the creators of the Pom's vibrant and colorful works of art. They work in a variety of mediums, including painting, sculpture, and textile arts.PomMinisters: These are the political leaders in Pom society, responsible for making decisions that affect the entire community. They are elected by popular vote and serve for a term of five years.PomDectives: These are the detectives in Pom society, responsible for solving crimes and maintaining order. They work closely with the Pom Police Force to investigate cases and bring criminals to justice.PomEngineers: These are the engineers in Pom society, responsible for designing and maintaining the complex machinery that powers their society. They work with steam engines, waterwheels, and other forms of mechanical technology. PomFashion Designer: Poms love to dress up and take great pride in their appearance. The fashion industry is a thriving business in Pom society, and many Poms pursue careers as designers. Pomyester, a fabric made from Pomula and other materials, is a popular choice for clothing, and designers often incorporate intricate details and patterns into their designs.

PomTheater Performer: The Poms love to tell stories through performance, and the theater is a popular form of entertainment. Poms perform in plays, musicals, and other theatrical productions, often wearing elaborate costumes and using their natural agility and flexibility to create visually stunning performances.

PomDance Instructor: Poms are known for their love of dance, and many Poms become dance instructors, teaching both traditional Pom dances as well as contemporary styles. They often use their tails to help with balance and movement, and their natural rhythm and coordination make them excellent dancers.

PomChef: Poms have a passion for food and are known for their innovative cuisine. Many Poms become chefs and create delicious dishes using a variety of ingredients, including fruits, vegetables, and meats. They often use their Pomula-based spices and herbs to add unique flavors to their dishes.

Pom Apprenticeship

Apprenticing with a human is a rare but treasured opportunity for Poms who seek to learn about the human world and gain new skills. Some Poms apprentice with humans in secret, while others inform the human so they can be in close contact and work together openly. However, it can be difficult as many humans do not believe in the existence of Poms, so it can be a shock to interact with one.

For Poms interested in fashion design, they often apprentice with human designers to learn about human fashion trends and techniques. They can then apply this knowledge to their own unique Pom fashion designs, which often feature bright colors, bold patterns, and whimsical details.

For Poms interested in the performing arts, they may apprentice with human theater companies to learn about acting, singing, and dancing. They can then bring these skills back to their own Pom communities and put on their own shows, often featuring elaborate costumes and sets made from Pomula-infused materials.

Poms with an interest in cooking may apprentice with human chefs to learn about human cuisine and cooking techniques. They can then apply this knowledge to create unique Pom dishes, often incorporating Pomula-infused ingredients for added flavor and health benefits.

Other Pom jobs may include working as teachers, researchers, scientists, inventors, and more. Poms take great pride in their work and are always seeking to learn and improve their skills.