Education and Learning

Pom schools are a cornerstone of their society, with education starting at a young age and continuing through adulthood. There are three levels of schooling: primary, secondary, and tertiary. Uniforms for Pom schools typically consist of a brightly colored tunic or dress, with each school having its own unique color scheme.

As for transportation, Poms make use of steam trains to travel between cities and towns. These trains are powered by steam engines and are capable of traveling long distances across rugged terrain

Pom Kits start attending school at a young age in the "Pommy Meadow Academy," where they learn basic skills like reading, writing, and math. As they get older, they can attend specialized schools like "Pomina's Fashion Academy" for aspiring fashion designers or "Thespis Theater School" for those who want to act.

For those interested in the culinary arts, there's "Gastro Gurus," where Pom Kits can learn to cook and experiment with Pomula-based ingredients. For the scientifically inclined, there's "The Institute of Pomology," where Pom Kits can learn about the properties and potential of Pomula.

As they progress through their schooling, Pom Kits can pursue internships or apprenticeships in their chosen fields. It's not uncommon for Poms to apprentice themselves to humans to gain more experience, but they must be careful not to reveal their existence to humans who may not believe in them.

School Uniforms

The uniforms worn by female Poms consist of a knee-length dress made of Pomyester, a soft and breathable fabric made from a mix of Pomula and other natural fibers. The dresses are usually brightly colored, featuring intricate patterns and designs. In contrast, male Poms wear a shirt and pants made of the same material. The shirts have a high collar and are buttoned up to the neck, while the pants are tailored for each individual Pom's body type.

In addition to their clothing, Poms also wear a wide variety of accessories, including hats, scarves, and jewelry. These accessories are often crafted from materials such as shells, feathers, and woven fibers, and can be very elaborate and ornate.

School uniforms are also a common feature in Pom education. The uniforms for each school are designed to be unique and distinguishable from one another, and often feature the school's emblem or colors prominently. For example, students at the Pomona Academy wear a green and gold uniform with a small pom pom emblem on the chest, while students at the Pomfret School wear a blue and white uniform with a crest featuring a dancing Pom on the sleeve.

Overall, the Pom uniforms are a source of pride for the Poms, and they take great care to ensure that their clothing is not only functional but also beautiful and reflective of their unique culture and traditions.