"No ma'am. He was gonna pull out, I promise" I said with raised hands & brows, causing her to laugh at me.

"Well it didn't look like it & that doesn't always work. If it did, I wouldn't have you. You're a 'pull out' baby" she said so matter-of-factly, my jaw damn near hit the bar, sending her into more laughter.

"Ma!" I said with pure disgust, not ever wanting to hear even a little bit of information about my conception.

"What?! It's the truth. I was not trying to have a baby that young & mess my figure up. You was supposed to be on my stomach, not in it, but hell I'm grateful for you" she continued on further grossing me out. "Now c'mon & help me set this table." I reluctantly followed her & she kept at it.

"And swirl your hips a little more. It draws it further inside & makes him hit your bud leading to an amazing climax. That's how I got both of your daddies" she winked at me, getting a fake gag from me in response.

"Mama! Stop, please I swear to God. I don't wanna know you on this level. Please" I begged as she continued to laugh while handing me two plates & utensils.

"Denise, how do you think you got here?" she paused with her hand on her hip, looking at me and clearly holding back her laughter that would creep out more & more the longer she stared at me.

"Stork" I answered & we both busted out laughing. Maurice came over, holding our son to his chest with one hand & with the other our daughter's hand.

 Maurice came over, holding our son to his chest with one hand & with the other our daughter's hand

"It smells real good in here, Mama & it looks amazing. Thank you" he said before kissing her cheek & hugging her.

"It's called love, son. Anything to help. Sheryl text me & said she's coming by with more diapers & some things for Nevaeh and you guys. So with that, I'm gone. I gotta slave over my own stove for my husband" she walked over to hug me, kissing my forehead before bending down a bit to hug & kiss Vaeh. She walked back over to Maurice to do the same to her grandson & him, before heading for the door. I followed behind her while Maurice stayed back to get the kids situated.

"Y'all be good & stay off of each other!" she said loud enough for Maurice to hear & he laughed so loud Halo started crying. "Remember to swirl" she said to me, causing me to playfully roll my eyes.

"Bye Mama. I love you" I giggled as I closed the door behind her. On the other side I could hear Mama Sheryl greet my Mom as she was walking to her car. I heard a 'see'ya later girl', before the doorbell rang. I never understood why Mama Sheryl never used her key. She always said it was because she didn't want to intrude, which in retrospect my own mother could benefit from it. Since I knew the routine, I opened the door before she could knock & greeted her.

After nearly twenty minutes of visiting & talking, I guess she could sense Maurice's energy was off & chose to dig. I was gonna do it later on when the kids were asleep but she beat me to it.