Chapter 8 "A Disaster"

TSUKASA POV

As i woke up amane i felt as if someone was watching over us.... I-i don't know why but i felt some uneasy feeling as if there was someone watching us.... Right now....

As amane woke up i saw a shadow that looked like someone was behind me-

As i thought of that i just saw amane terrified of what was behind me and then my whole vision was pure blank darkness....

MOMENTS LATER...

When i woke up from that blank darkness i saw that i had been tied to a chair with ropes!?!
When i looked at my right side i saw amane.....

A-amane.....
W-what happened to you....

As i said that in my mind i was just mildly shocked that....
That....
A-amane's eyes....
T-they're gone.....
J-just pure black emptiness....

.
.
.
.
.
.

I snapped myself back to reality after seeing amane still alive but has no eyeballs.....
I was furious....
Although , i didn't know who did it....

When i was trying to get out of the ropes that were tying me down the chair i heard loud laughing coming from behind me.....
Until i had a blurry vision and everything went blank empty darkness.... Again....

I was in the blank darkness for hours until....

!FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

I WILL TRY IF I HAVE TIME TO UPLOAD THE CHAPTER TOMMORROW IF I CAN'T UPLOAD A CHAPTER TOMMOROW IT MIGHT MEAN IM BUSY DOING SCHOOL RELATED STUFF/SCHOOL ACTIVITIES OR OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF SO IM REALLY SORRY IF I DON'T POST TOMMORROW.