"Hmm..." Shen Bu snorted, not knowing where she bumped into, Jun's face flushed slightly, and his black eyes were watery, "Sister, you kneeled down to Xiao Bubu."

Wan Tong looked down, quickly moved his knees, and took the remote control from his hand.

But what's with his eyes?

Could it be that he still wants her to kiss and then apologize to Little Boob? ?

She's not as cheeky as he is!

With her back to him, she tuned the TV station to the channel she wanted to watch, and Shen Bu's deliberately soft voice kept coming from her ears.

"elder sister..."

"Tongtong..."

"When are we going to make it public?"

Wan Tong was silent for a few seconds, then looked back at him, and said, "Abu, you have to listen to me about this, it really can't be made public now."

Shen Bu stared at her serious and resolute little face, and after a long while he replied in a low voice, "Okay."

Wan Tong could clearly see the loss in his eyes, she felt nervous, and hurriedly threw away the remote control to explain, "Abu, I mean, the publicity of reality will not affect you well, wait for your fan base to be more solid, and then It's not too late to make it public..."

Shen Bu: "Well."

Listen to the listless voice, look at the dejected little face...

Wan Tong raised his head and slapped his chin, "Abu be good."

Shen Bu's arms were also tightened behind her back, Jun's face was buried in her neck, and he said in a bewitching voice, "Will you sleep with me tonight, elder sister?"

Wan Tong: "..."

Ah ah ah, one careless, the boss has set her up again!

She has to wear an off-shoulder dress tomorrow, so she can't be planted with strawberries!

After watching the show, Wan Tong quickly returned to the room and locked it.

Since the first time she almost fell, she always felt that Shen Bu was too clingy, and in order to get a good night's sleep, she locked it like this every time.

But when she came out of the shower, Shen Bu in beige pajamas lay on her bed, her eyes closed tightly, as if she had fallen asleep.

She was stunned for a moment, then ran to take a look at the door lock, it was not broken, so he got the key to her room? ?

She returned to the bed and stared fiercely at Shen Bu's terrifying sleeping face with her hips on her back, and then gradually lost her breath.

She stepped on the bed gently and lay down on the other side.

When she fell asleep, she seemed to hear a voice full of admiration, "Sister..."

She woke up with sleepy eyes and felt a weight on her body. Shen Bu was lying on top of her, hugging her like a large golden retriever.

What should come is still coming.

Wan Tong stroked his messy short hair and said vaguely, "...in the bottom drawer..."

In the gloom, Shen Bu's eyes were surprisingly bright, his long arm tugged in the drawer, and took out a small box.

Boys in their twenties are rampant in this area, and they are not satisfied.

"Sister... don't sleep first, okay?"

"Sister... Is it better to change place?"

"elder sister..."