26-30

"Wan Tong, the accident on the stage of your concert last time was not an accident."

After Wei Qianxun left, Wan Tong opened the document bag he left behind.

Inside was a voice recorder and some evidence he had collected.

At this time, Shen Bu walked from the entrance to Wan Tong and reached out to take the things in her hand.

"Abu, why are you back?"

"The event ended early."

Wan Tongcai didn't believe it, how could every event end early?

He was afraid that he didn't know where Wei Qianxun was coming, so he rushed back.

heh, man.

Shen Bu turned on the recorder, but Wan Tong didn't stop it, but leaned in and pulled his arm to listen.

There are two men's voices in the recorder, one is the head of Zhongheng's brokerage department, and the other Wan Tong has no impression, but he should also be from the brokerage department.

The two were discussing how to create a small accident on the stage, so that Wan Tong could use this to create a wave of popularity.

The more Shen Bu listened, the colder his expression became.

Wan Tong "tsk tsk" twice, "Abu, I'm busy again."

Shen Bu put down the recorder, hugged her waist, and pressed her lightly on the sofa, "I'll help you."

Wan Tong met his near-ink-like pupils and nodded, "Yeah."

Shen Bu's tense expression was relieved a little, and he hugged her again and lowered his voice, "Sister, I will protect you very well."

It is more and more convenient for him to call him "sister" now, and it is even regarded as a kind of fun.

"..." Wan Tong was overwhelmed by his body, "Abu, you squeezed into my chest."

Shen Bu: "..."

He picked her up silently and let her sit face to face on his lap. Then he lowered his head, kissed her on the left side of the heart, and said seriously, "I'm sorry, I pressed you."

Then moved to the right again, "I'm sorry, I pressed you."

Wan Tong: ? ? ?

(*/ω\*)

Get this childish idiot away.

"Did you eat at home today?" She quickly straightened his face and changed the subject.

Shen Bu approached her and slapped her lips a few times, "Eat."

Wan Tong: "..."

After dinner, Wan Tong watched TV in the living room.

She remembered that there was an episode of his variety show to be broadcast today, of course she couldn't miss it.

When turning the channel, I happened to see her own face, which was a replayed talk show.

She was about to change it, but the remote control was taken away by a hand leaning out from behind her.

She looked up and looked back, "Abu, give me the remote control, your show is about to start."

"I want to see this." Shen Bu went around the sofa, sat down beside her, and pulled her into his arms domineeringly.

"This was broadcast last week, haven't you seen it?" She protested, rolling in his arms and reaching for his arm.