planet 16 Girls day out (p2) (edited)

Start from the beginning

"Where do you think we should go next?"

"There is a stall selling dango! Let's go there!"

You followed behind Kanroji, making sure neither of you would get lost in the crowd.

"Can we get 2 dango please" she pink and green haired girl said taking out some money"

"That would be 500 yen(abt 3-4$)" the vendor spoke as mitsuri placed the money on the table and grabbing the dango

"Next we can go play some games, i really want to try the aiming ones!" She took a bite of her dango and grabbing your wrist dragging you with her.

This went on for nearly 3 hours, going from place to place, you swear she made sure to go to every stall twice.

"It's getting late Kanroji, fireworks should be coming up soon, do you want to head somewhere with a good view?" You started catching her attention

"Yeah!" She started running somewhere "I hear that these ones are going to be really good, then the ones for the winter festival will be even better!"

After a few minutes the two of you made it to a small hill, a tree behind where you would be facing "Right here seems good"

Mirsuri paused to turn around, seeing the spot you were talking about "it's perfect, you really are smart y/n-chan"
She ran and sat down at a spot, patting right next to her

You sat there, talking about anything that came to mind, making jokes and laughing

You looked towards Mitsuri, taking a leaf that fell from the tree above out of her hair. A red hue highlighting her face

"The fireworks have started!"

You looked ahead, still talking to Kanroji. Beautiful colors illuminating the sky the way a blank canvas becomes a gorgeous mixture of colors

"You know Kanroji, the stars have been very happy recently, it's a great omen of things to come" you paused "you stars reflect to coming days, if the stars are happy then good fortune is coming"

"And if they are unhappy?"

"Bad luck, destruction, death, illness and such are sure to come"

"How can you tell, I'm sure that not everyone can have the same luck?"

"Birthdays"

"What?"

"For ages, the stars locations and corresponding energy's have been recorded."

"How does it work though?"

"Every birthday, every year has a section of the sky that changes throughout the year"

"Where is mine?"

"Look up, just enough to barely see the horizon" you instructed "for your day, look at the very middle and to the left. For your month place your hand Infront of your face, right in the middle, then to the right, just enough that it isn't touching your hand, then to the middle."

"That's cool!"

"When the stars are unhappy, they are solid and unmoving, but while they are happy they shine and twinkle, being able to read auras makes astrology much easier though"

"Both of mine are twinkling!"

"Correct, now if you do the same for mine..." You moved your hands in front of your face my day is unhappy, my month is happy"

"What does that mean?"

"Your day is regards to your wellness, I guess it is reflecting my injury from upper 3, however I may get injured again soon" you continued

"your month is in regards to your social and relational experience" meaning something good is to come, from my relationship with Sanemi or maybe my friendship with you or the Rengoku siblings, maybe a successful mission?"

"Is it possible to have both at the same time?"

"Of course, just like how if you mix water and salt it will become a homogeneous mixture but with the proper tools they can be separated"

All you could wonder was what kind of event would have both, the slaying of a strong demon, but at a great cost perhaps? "Well only time will tell I suppose"

"Hm?" Mitsuri faced you

"Oh nothing, just thinking"

"About?"

"What kind of event could happen to cause extreme amounts of negative and positive energy from the stars, my best guess is defeating a strong demon, likely an upper rank but at a cost"

"That would make sense"

"The world is a true mystery, and what's beyond even more so"

You stared into the distance, admiring the fireworks. "Even so, they tell us so much without ever taking back"

END
WORD COUNT: 1226
EDITED:07/27/2023