"In 12 hours!"

"Stop yelling before you scare my baby."

"I'm your baby."

"Yeah a big ass baby. Nugget acting way mature than you."

"Ion give a fuck. I miss you and I want you. Aye I gotta question."

"Yes, bae."

"When you gone let me eat it?"

"When I get home. See you later."

"Milan please don't hang up."

At first I thought he was playing but I think Prada have separation anxiety for real and attachment issues. Which isn't bad thing to me because I'm the same way.

I sighed feeling myself get sad because I didn't want to hang up then he's sad, and mad. Knowing him, he'd have a fit for the rest of the day.

"Alright but we need to do mobile instead. And once my Airpods die I'm hanging up."

"What percent they on?"

"100%."

"Alright. I'm 'bout to call you on mobile." He hung up and seconds later called me on mobile.

"I'm about to go in the bathroom, I have to pee and I'm going on mute." I told him.

"Alright, bae. I'm 'bout to go to sleep."

"Bae you could have hung up and called me when you woke up." I stated and he didn't reply so I just went on mute.

I walked in the bathroom to hear a mixture of someone crying and vomiting. I didn't know whether or not I wanted to just handle my business or let my curiosity get to me and see if the girl was okay. Shrugging, I knocked on the stall door and waited for an answer.

The toilet flushed and seconds later I was faced with Zahara. My face immediately scrunched up and I stepped back. Meanwhile she looked like she was scared and she was holding her stomach.

"Nevermind." I shook my head going into the next stall so I could use the bathroom. Once I was done, I walked out the stall and went to wash my hands. As I looked up in the mirror she was staring at me.

"Milan, I apologize for everything. You was just telling me about Duke and I took it the wrong way. I really apologize."

I used the paper towels to dry my hand and just stared at her not knowing what to say.

"Say something!"

"What do you want me to say, Zahara. You apologized what else is there to it?"

"Maybe you could accept my apology."

I was about to leave out the bathroom until she called my name. So, I turned around with a mug on my face.

"Can you do me a favor."

"What, Zahara."

"Can you get me a pregnancy test, please."