Ideas Vs 2

- I JUST ALTERED HER POWERS A BIT. 

Note: Aspects from Spencer's story that I am willing to incorporate: enchanted jewellery to hide away abilities, a hidden twin that will later appear, and a child (though I am going to limit it to 2 for the time being, I think I would also leave it for later in the plot compared to Spencer's story)

Birth Name: Riley Howlett

Adopted Name: Riley Winchester

Nickname: Rye (Logan) Angel, Honey (Tony; eventually)

DOB: April 25th, 1983

Age: 25 (2008)

Species: Mutant (Homo superior)

Physical Appearance:

Sex: Female

Height: 5' 10"

Eyes: Green

Hair color: Dark Blonde

Cast/Face Claim: Open to ideas

Family:

James Howlett/Logan/Wolverine (Father)

Sarah Winchester (Mother) †

John Howlett (Step-Grandfather) †

Elizabeth Howlett (Grandmother) †

Thomas Logan (Biological Grandfather) †

Victor Creed (Uncle) †

John Winchester (Adopted Father/Maternal Uncle)

Mary Winchester (Adopted Mother) †

Sam Winchester (Adopted Twin Brother/Maternal Cousin)

Dean Winchester (Adopted Older Brother/Maternal Cousin)

Adam Milligan (Adopted Half-Brother)

Bio:

Riley Howlett was born in a cabin in the middle of the wilderness in Canada in 1983 to James Howlett and Sarah Winchester. Like her father, Riley is a mutant born with retractable bone claws, enhanced physical strength and reflexes and a powerful healing factor.

Sarah sadly died giving birth to Riley and Logan found it difficult to raise her alone, and in the end turned to Sarah's brother, John, for help. John's wife, Mary was pregnant herself at the time and it was agreed that when she would go to the hospital to give birth, Logan would bring Riley to the hospital and they would pass her off as Mary's child alongside her biological son, Sam.

Riley was then raised alongside Sam and John and Mary's oldest child Dean for the first six months of her life, until Mary's untimely and brutal death. After this, she was raised single-handedly by John. Though her childhood and teen years were considered turbulent and unconventional.

She was a normal child and young teen, showing no signs of inheriting any of Logan's abilities, as is usual for mutants, but in her later teen years, just as puberty had settled inside of her, Riley's mutant powers burst from her after a night of underage drinking.

Appearance:

Riley is a tall, curvaceous woman, weighing 150 lbs and standing 5'10" in height, with dark blonde hair and green eyes. She dresses much like her brothers, in comfortable jeans and band tees, usually with a plaid shirt, biker boots and an amber-stoned necklace that was gifted to her by Logan.