"You will become a human?"
Minho shook his head at what she guess, knowing exactly she or Han are too dump to guess what's right.

"No, I will be thrown into hell, for the rest of my life. Like an fallen angel."

A big gasp leave Yn's and Han's mouth in a dramatic manner.  "It-it's a big punishment." Minho nood at Han but smile.

"That's what special, I have more power then any other angel here. And everyone obey me, including the Head guardian."

"Wow~ I never know, I thought the head of guardian was in the highest place."
She was even proud at him, it can be shown in her face. Oh how he feel proud, making her feel that. Red are a little too obvious on his cheeks.

"Are there any other angel like you?"
Han ask. "No, angel likes me are rare, other angel like me will be born when I die."

"Deabak! I am the precious thing, having another precious thing! Haha!"
Han exclaimed happily like he just found a diamond, which he really does.

Lino cluck at his happiness, finding himself happy seeing his smile, for some reasons.

"So will you explain know?"
Yn as biting her lips waiting patiently for him. Lino do a small nood before continuing.

"Well you see...all the steps you performance represent something."

"And it is?"
Han ask feeling the wall of patience inside him will burst out anytime.

"Let me just give an example.. consider it as a ritual."

"A ritual?"

"Yes... remember I told you they were killed by devil's..(both nood) people in your world do ritual to communicating with ghost, spirit and devil's right ( nood again) and we are trying to bring your friend back by ending the devil so consider it as a ritual..

But remember.. it's only an example..not a real ritual.. because communicating with devil and ending them are both deferent things... it's just an example."

Both of them nood understanding really will what he was saying.

"So for the ritual example...in first step you find a key right?"

"Right we did."
Han answered.

"It's represent that you have enter the ritual. And are ready to play further."

They nood and make an 'ohh~' sound.

"In the second step you were in other worlds which represents..you will do everything even go to other world to bring them back..."

"So you mean that the real game start from here?"

"Yes! Exactly!"
Lino answer han glad that he understands.

"And if you remember..the things you took from them was given to them by a person who was no longer in the world."

Then realizement hit them..they remember when they as them they say that someone special give it to them and is no longer alive.

"Yeah..I remember..the crown and the knife real owner was no longer alive."

"Same.. To he pen and the book original owner was death."
Han join looking amused at why they don't notice it before.

"So you mean the represent something?"
Lino nood at yn and give her a more clear answer.

"Yes the do... remember you use them at the previous step..to kill the spirit."

"Yes we do."
Yn say trying to ignore the picture of the lady who she stab in her mind. No wanted to remember the moment.

"You use all the things to kill the spirit.. and in that step the spirit represent bad. Means the devil..and the things you took represent your friend.."

"Wait-what does that mean?"
Han confusedly ask as nothing lino just said enter his head.

"I mean to say that the spirit was bed and represent the devil and as the things represent your friend..it was used to kill the spirit..and that's all mean that for bringing your friends back you will end the devil."

"Ah~ I get it now."
Han say with a clap making yn nood her head.

"And when the spirit was stab..the things disappeared..which represents your friend going back to life after you end the devil."

"It's too much..to take.."
Yn put a hand on her head trying to stop the headache which begin to bother her since lino start explaining... maybe it was too much Information for her dump mind to take..

And her headache was not went unnoticed by the both of them.

"Are you alright yn?"
Ask lino. Worried why suddenly her head start to hurt.

"Yeah.. it's nothing.."

"Don't worry..her head always hurt when her dump mind can't understand anything."

"Yeh!"
Yn slept han's arm in an offensive way.

"I'm smarter then you!"

"Yeah yeah..we can clearly see it..."
Lino let out a low cluck before being serious like before.

"And to let you know...the next step...is the last step..."

End of chapter
19

(Please vote if you like it)