Chapter 1 - Transmigration

Start from the beginning

She proceeded to walk outside into the living area, where she saw an older woman making breakfast for her. The woman noticed Haera's dazed expression.

"Haera wash your face and eat your breakfast " As the old woman gently told her to eat her breakfast, Haera turned to face her and asked,

"Um...where is the bathroom?" In response, the old woman pointed to the door and gave her a strange expression that left her feeling puzzled.

After entering the bathroom, Haera felt completely confused.

As Haera fixed up her appearance in the bathroom, her thoughts ran wild, wondering where she was and who the old woman was.

She quickly came out of the bathroom to see the old woman sitting in a chair and eating breakfast.

She felt puzzled when the woman stared at her once again,

"Why are you looking at? eat beside me you're going school"

As Haera sat down at the table, the old woman turned to give her a worried look and asked, "Are you sick Haera? You look weird today."

However, before Haera could even respond, the woman continued to speak.

"Um... Who are you?" Haera finally asked. The woman froze, holding her breath as the spoon she was holding dropped and fell to the floor.

"Haera, are you still asleep? This is me, your mother, are you pranking me?" She shouted haera eyes widened

Haera struggled to come to terms with the sudden revelation that this woman was her mother. She desperately needed to play it off like a joke and pretend to be normal, as she did not want to freak the woman out.

"Haera?!" the woman exclaimed as she looked at Haera with a mixture of confusion and concern.

"It's a joke mom haha... " Haera quickly replied , desperately attempting to cover up the slip-up.

"Did something happen? You're so weird you suddenly have decided to make jokes."

"Haha, I just had a good dream that's why ..." Haera repeated back, once again trying to act like everything was back to normal with the revelation to the fact that this woman was her mother.

"I see...Then after you finish eating get ready for school."

Her mother replied with a warm smile, gently rubbing her hair and making her feel comforted and at ease.

"It's so warm..." she thought, not realizing that she had never felt warmth like this before.

///

'This is my uniform? ' i As Haera looked at the pure white jacket and one piece beige skirt laid on the bed, she noticed a strange familiarity.

Despite its unfamiliar appearance, she felt as though it was something she had seen before.

"This uniform looks like a psychiatric hospital gown...." she thought to herself as she tried to discern the source of her familiarity.

With a hard smack, Haera brought herself back to reality, convincing herself that this was not a transmigrated story.

"This is not a transmigrated story...this is not a transmigrated story...." she mumbled to herself as she got dressed.

After bathing and slipping on the uniform, Haera looked in the mirror to see how different she looked.

Her hair was now a dark brown like a mass of glossy dark chocolate, and her eyes are shimmering dark green like deep emeralds She realized that every single mark of injury has seemingly disappeared as well.