The Encaounter

The young Ezra did a undercover mission at the Imperial Academy and made quit the ruckus. The inquisitor was coming for the recruits and he had to go, fast. So he and two other Cadets who had something against the empire made there next lesson into a escape plan. They would be allowed to sit in a walker. They use an explosive caused by Copper, the Astromech of the crew to overtake the walker. The Three we're about to escape but one of them wanted to stay behind because of his sister the empire took. And now it's been a day and the inquisitor with someone else came to the academy. The inquisitor same as the Other person were standing in the office of the academy. With the two training officers, ISB agent Kallus and the cadet that stayed behind and made it look like he failed to stop them instead.

Inquisitor: This is a black mark, Commandant.

The inquisitor was looking at a data pad and had his back turned while his accompaniment stood beside him.

Inquisitor: I do not know this boy, but this one I know.

He turned around and showed them the data pad and on it was a photo of Ezra who was there under the name of Dev Morgan.

Inquisitor: This is the Padawan I encountered on Stygeon Prime.

Commandant Cumberlayne: That is Morgan. The other was Kell. Cadet Zare Leonis here came very close to stopping the escape. He was part of the traitor's squad and knew them well, or thought so.

The inquisitor gave the data pad to his companion and walked to Leonis.

Inquisitor: How admirable. Well, Leonis, let's take a walk, shall we? I want to know everything about your former friends. And you better find this Dev Morgan.

Commandant Cumberlayne: um Inquisitor my I ask who this is?

Inquisitor: he will fix my problem and if someone is in the way, we'll, they don't see tomorrow. So keep out of his way and let him do his work treat him like a honorary guest.

Commandant Cumberlayne: understood.

The inquisitor left with the Cadet and the two officers same as Agent Kallus were left in the room with the Mysterious individual.

Agent Kallus: so what do you require?

???: I need all the security footage.

Commandant Cumberlayne: we can't do that is the HQ

???: oh no my apologies, I meant the security footage of the the top secrets of the empire.

Commandant Cumberlayne: what?

???: are you really this dumm, I need the security footage of the cadets and not your dirt you dumbass.
No wonder Rebel groups form everywhere when the officers are this empty.

The man was facepalming on the outside of his helmet.

Commandant Cumberlayne: right, my apologies.

Agent Kallus walked to the desk and opened the security footage for the man to see.

???: alright, someone not brain dead. So let's see here.

The man analyzed the footage.

???: shit.

Agent Kallus: is something wrong

The man turned to the window and drew his weapon before shooting out the glass.

???: I can still catch them.

The man jumped out the window and left the two officers and agent Kallus stunned. They then saw the man flying with a Jatpack. The man made his way to his ship and got his speeder before blasting of in the direction the rebels fled. After a bit he saw a ship in the wide flat grass scenery. He stopped the speeder a bit away by a big rock, there are here and there a few big and tall rocks. He slowly made his way near the ship and could see no one. He then reached it and put a tracker on it. before he could leave the loading ramp opens and two people came out.