"What are you doing here?!"

"My job."

"Your job! What? So your job is to break into people's houses and scare them half to fucking death?!"

"Your door would need to be locked and closed for me to break in. It was neither. And you looked straight at me when you scanned your kitchen, are you blind?"

Angles blood turns to sludge in her veins. She looks behind her then stands and moves to the chair next to Austin. He is a dick but she feels safer closer to him. "I closed my door, you saw me slam it," she whispers. "Did you lock it?" Austin asks shifting away from her a little. "I...I can't remember," she says feeling a little sick. "Tell me everything," he says taking out a little black book from his suit pocket and clicking his pen as he holds it ready to write. "It's 4 am. What are you in a suit?" she asks. Austin snaps his eyes to her and gives her a pointed look. The guy is all fucking work. "Well," she starts picking up the takeaway coffee cup in front of him and taking a sip, "where do you want me to start?" she asks placing the coffee cup down in front of him. "The beginning," he says pushing the coffee cup in front of her.

"Oh, no thanks, I just wanted a sip," she says pushing it back in front of him. "You drank out of it," he says as he looks down at his book writing the date in the corner of the page in the neatest handwriting she has ever seen. "Uh, ok let me just lock my door," she says standing. "I already have. I checked all your other doors and your property," he says. Angel sits back down and takes another so of his coffee.

"That was you outside my window?"

"What time?"

"I don't know. Fourish..."

"There is no such time as ish, miss Knite. Exact time, please," he says turning a page in his book and running his finger down a very neat list of locations in her house and property with times next to them. "I was outside your bedroom window at 4:07 am. Was that the time you saw a figure out your window?" he asks.

"Yes?"

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"Yes...I think."

Austin rakes his eyes over her face then hums and makes a little star next to miss knite's bedroom window.

"Continue," he says turning the page and looking at her. "Oh! Me! Ok well, there is not much to tell. I got four letters-"

"Three."

"What?"

"You received three letters."

Angel frowns then sighs and stands walking over to her bag she reaches in and pulls out the fourth letter then walks back and hands it to Austin. He opens it and reads it then looks up at her.

"When and where did you get this?"

"A few days before I met you at-"

"Try again, miss Knite. Days are named for a reason."

"Uhh...today is Tuesday...I met you Monday...so...Thursday?"

"Asking or telling?"

"Telling. It was Thursday after my show. I was coming off stage and just as I was about to climb into my car someone walked past me, bumping me into my car. When I turned around I saw a hooded man walking off into the shadows and that letter had been dropped at my feet. I had seen the same hooded guy earlier. He was on the bleachers before my show while I was doing sound check and then again midway through my show on the same bleachers, but I could not see his face."

"Have you seen him before and/or after again?"

"No."

"What color was his hoody?"