He trys to kick them off, but they put him in an awkward postion to fight back.

"Calm down Perseus we-"

"Don't call me that-"
Percy hates his full name.

"Just want to ask a few questions." Continues the stranger.

"Well, I'm really not in the mood to answer creepy peoples questions."

"Told you I can be creepy." The stranger says smugly to the man with black hair, who just shrugged unconvinced.

"Who are you?" Percy asks absolutly weirded out.

"We," the guy with black hair says dramaticly,"Are the Avengers."

No one says anything.

"Uh I still don't know what that is. And dude can you please remove your knee from my shoulder. I'm cramping in my back, which I didn't think was possible." Percy says in pain.

"Stop talking and come quietly." Says the woman, she talks like a leader.

She ties his arms behind his back, and Percys too confused, does nothing.

The red head pulls the amused Percy to his feet.

They put a bag over Percys face, making it impossible to see where he is going.

Percy laughs. A bag? Really? But he doesn't summon water or anything, these people might not know hes a demigod. Also, his curiosity is getting ahead of him.

"Where are we taking him?" Someone asks.

Professtional, Percy thinks.

"To Stark Tower."

Unable to close his mouth, Percy says,"Thats sound like a really bad movie title."

One of them laughed, but someone else smacked him on the head.

"Shut up." Yep. Definetly the red head.

"Rude much?" Which gave Percy another smack.

He hides a laugh inside. These people are so....he doesn't have the words.

But Percy, having fun in all this, pretends he is Sherlock Holmes in a movie he saw once. And trys to figure out where he is by listening...

It didn't work...like...at all.

~*~

Eventually Percy is seated down and the bag is removed.

And the first thing he says is. "This is honestly the most fun I've had in a while."

All of this took Percys mind off the war.

Instantly, when that thought occured to Percy, his entire mood changed.

He stopped smiling and didn't feel like laughing anymore. Or anytime soon.

The crazy guy stared at Percy, as did the others.

Someone entered the room. He had black hair and wore glasses. His hands twitched nervously, as if afraid to make a mistake.

I stare at them back, grumpy. And not the leave-me-alone grumpy. The stop-or-I-will-personally-send-you-to-Tartunus kind of grumpy.

You ever get that feeling?

There was a long pause until the blonde said,"He's just a kid."

Percy rolls his eyes at that, but says nothing.

The others nod, agreeing.

"I am not a kid," Percy says whining like a little kid. "I'm seventeen."

The blond laughs and sticks out his hand.

"I'm Steve Rogers."

Percy shakes it and says,"Percy Jackson,but you already knew that."

Steve nods knowingly, as the others introduce themselves.

"Bruce Banner."

"Thee Tony Stark."

"Natasha Romanoff."

Percy taps his ADHD fingers against his knee in rythmn.

Steve turns to the others then back to Percy.

"You seem like a nice guy. What type of buisness did you get in when you were twelve?"

Percys fingers freeze at that.

"What?" He says.

Natasha speaks up. "Drop the act-" act?-"we know all those momuments you've destroyed. Who did you work for? Or do you still work with them?"

Percy laughs nervously. "Yeah, um, who are you guys again?"

"Doesn't really matter?" Natasha says. "Answer the question."

"Well..." Percy says his mouth dry. "I've never..." He trails off thinking of Camp Half-Blood.

Then thinking of his friends. And how he failed to save them.

Percys eyes suddenly get hard.

"I don't have to tell you anything."

Tony yawns extremely tired.
"Not that this isn't boring or anything. But I am going to pass out here if I don't sleep soon."

"Fine." Natasha says, her eyes on Percy. "We'll continue this tomorrow."

They all walk out of the room, leaving an angry Percy.

He gets up from the chair, and lays in the white bed. In fact, everything in this room is white. As if he is in a crazy people house or something.

Percy, a little glad that he has a bed to sleep on tonight, layd on the white sheets confused. And amused. And the more he thought of Camp...sad.

He lies there, eyes slowly closing, waiting for what adventures wait for him in the morning.

~*~

How was that readers. Comment on this first remaked chapter, to tell me how you like it. I rarely do 3rd person because I think I suck at it. But now I'm out of practice so this book (i will attempt) will all be in 3rd person....most likely....

Comment, vote, put in library, follow, and plz read my other books!

-Clove