"I'm giving you all this mission, because Tony won't stop asking for one."

Steve nods, respectfully. Natasha looks excited. Bruce groans. And Tony 'whoops'.

Fury shakes his head apprectiatively, then gives the file to Natasha saying. "Find him and interrogate him. He might just be a dumb teenager but take care of it. Central Park. Put him in Stark Tower in room 308."

~*~

Percy walks through the park in the darkening sunlight, lost in thought.

He drops his empty bag on the ground, not caring what happens to it.

Its from Camp, but is now empty. No longer carrying abrosia and nectar.

He stuffs his hands in his jeans pockets, his dark green t-shirt blending in with the night.
Getting lost in thought, someone walks along side with Percy.

Percy trys to act causual, but can't hide that he was caught off guard.

He turns his head and scans the stranger. Normal, worn clothes.

Dark blue shirt, almost black. Light blue jeans with running shoes.

I cough annoyed. "Excuse me, but I'm already walking here."

The man studies me. "What would you try to do if I don't move."

"Try?"

"Thats what I said, correct me if I'm wrong." The stranger says smiling.

Percy rolls his eyes and humors the crazy man.

"Probably just go walk somewhere else." He answers truthfully.

"Do you want to be alone?"

"Yah. This is also why I'd walk someplace else. I don't really enjoy talking to weird men at night."

"Are you planning something?"

"If I say yes will you go away."
This is starting to weird Percy out. He can take care of himself and all, but a guy comes up and randomly starts a conversation.

Suspious? Very.

The man turns comepletely and holds Percys shoulders. Before the man can say anything Percy says,

"Um, creepy much? This is a new reason why I want to be alone. Old guys don't normally follow me, you know. Lets not make it a normal thing."

The man ignores him and asks,"Are you Perseus Jackson?"

Percy narrows his eyes and stares at him.

"Yeaaaaaah, got to go." Percy fakes a punch and kicks him in the shins.

Then runs, fast, across the park.

Huffing and puffing, Percy dares to look back, and when he does, he sees the man sprinting after him. And he was catching up.

Running out of the park, he runs in and out of malls and other random grocery stores.

Percy looks back and sees the man look to his left and right. So Percy does the same.

A woman with red hair, and a man with black hair are chasing him too.

Unless they are coincidently running in that direction.

But Percy thinks not.

He turns the corner, sure he'd lost them, when someone tackles Percy.

Of course he could use his power and throw them in the ocean, but he doesn't know these people. Though they seem to know him. Which is never good when it comes to Percy Jackson.