woods is the son of ??? part 7

Woods' POV
We went home for the day and I was happy, I had time to think, but it didn't last long... "Hello?" I said answering my phone "hey woods can you come to the studio?" Matt asked "sure but can I know why?" "We are going to stay over night as to see if the phantom will come back" I sighed as I hung up and got back into my car and drove off to the studio and got in to see Sam Matt and Bailey waiting at the door " woods you made it great" Sam said as she pointed camera at me "yea I came" I said "so this will be fun for a stake out" Bailey said nervously "don't worry Bailey, we will be fine" Matt said reassuring her but I knew he wasn't sure "so what's the plan?" I asked him, "one of us will be on the roof and tell the others in my van when he is here we nodded as we decided for me to go up with a camera once we were in our places I relaxed in my spot as I watched and recorded everything til the phantom came I didn't know what to do really but I told them with my walkie talkie and I dropped it.
*time skip if you don't know what happened then watch the video I don't wanna put it, sorry not sorry*
"Ok let's watch what happened" Matt said as we headed to mega desk and he started it up and we watched it for while which I was worried as I think at the end I reveal some things and I didn't know how they will react to it but we watched and I hoped they didn't care or something but anything that isn't bad.

Oh how I love cliffhangers even though it isn't a good part or anything I just wanted to do this before I lost the idea hope you enjoyed
-spyros

Word count: 333