Ben's trust part 2

Matt's POV
I was hoping that Ben would come you see we had to talk to him about stuff we have learnt but we didn't know if he would but all we can is hope "do you think he'll come?" Woods asked "i don't know but I hope" I told him "same" Sam said "lets go and wait to see if he will respond if he will or not" I told them walking downstairs heading to mega desk.
Bens POV
I am still thinking if Ima go or not but I decided to go maybe it will be helpful but then again it might not be I grab the phone and opened it 'I'll meet up with you' I typed before sending it "why would they even want to meet up with me?" I mumbled as I waited for them to answer back 'great are you able to come today?' 'sure' I got up putting the phone in my pocket before heading to my truck "this will be fun" I said before starting it and leaving I'm not gonna lie I really don't want to go but I am a bit interested in what they need once I got their they were waiting outside for me I guess, talking to subject 4 "oh their he is" I barely heard woods say as I pulled up besides them as they moved out of the way some. Turning off my car and getting out "what do you need to talk about?" I asked them Matt looked uneasy "well we found some stuff out about you" Sam said worried for some reason but they said about me "what do you mean?" I asked them "i found files in an old desk" woods responded "you found them?" "Yes" "what desk was it?" "I don't know but it was a darker brown with a label saying 'b-30-C-19' we don't know what it means but it has stuff about you in it also some with Wesley" "can I see it?" "Yea come with us" Matt said before leading the way to what they call red base.

I hope you enjoyed this
-redacted
Word found: 662