-16-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Right now Maddy's birthday was getting closer, and I was putting together an amazing gift for her.

But as of right now, I was in the bathroom during passing periods, simply talking to Rue and Lexi when Cassie walked in looking like a little country girl.

"Hey, are you in the play?" I asked, "What play?" "Lexi's play" Obviously Cassie was confused by all of this which meant her outfit wasn't an audition choice but a personal one.

I don't know why but Cassie was truly losing it over this Oklahoma thing and I was just standing there before leaving the bathroom, a little weirded out by the blond.

But as the day passed by and school ended I had gone over to Elliot's place, Rue and Jules there as well as we all chilled on the bed.

"So tell me, what's Maddy like?" Elliot asked me, and the question seemed pretty harmless in my opinion as I had happily answered.

"Maddy's sort of rude, but that kind of rude that makes you nervous and stuff, but she's really sweet too, I honestly can't count how many times she's said something sweet to me cause I'd be counting all day," I say, knowing I'd never pass up the chance to talk about Maddy.

"You love her huh?" Jules asked, the word making me a bit nervous as I kept silent for a moment before a smile pulled at my lips.

"Yeah, I do" I admitted "Aww you finally said it" Rue laughed, she and Jules tickling me, forcing me into a fit of laughter, not realizing my shirt had lifted a bit till everyone stopped.

"Woah, what's with the lace?" Elliot questioned, making me look down to realize the set I had on up under my clothes was visible.

"Oh um, I was gonna go over to Maddy's later," I say awkwardly, seeing Elliot was eyeing my body as of now.

"Hm, what a sweet girlfriend," Elliot said, getting pretty close to my face, his hand slowly reaching my waist as I froze up for a moment, wondering if this was truly happening.
But I had finally snapped out of my thoughts and had pushed Elliot off just before he could kiss me.

"I should be heading out," I say, grabbing my things and heading out, walking as fast as I could.

As soon as I made it to my car I let out a breath of air, texting Maddy that I was on my way over before starting my car.

The moment I made it to Maddy's home the girl answered the door instead of her mom, meaning her parents weren't gonna be home for the night.

"Hey, Beautiful" I smiled, seeing that Maddy seemed a bit off "Hey Gorgeous, can we walk?" Maddy asked, letting me in.

"Yeah of course" Maddy had given me a nod at my answer, and the two of us went into her room and sat on the bed.

"What's wrong?" "Do you think I'm a good girlfriend?" Maddy asked, surprising me cause I didn't expect the question.

"Yeah, you're an amazing girlfriend, why?" "I'm just scared I'm gonna mess things up between us, like I don't know if we should even be together cause I don't want to hurt you" Maddy explained, looking down at her hands.

"Maddy you won't mess anything up if something's wrong then we can talk it out, I'd much rather have a long talk instead of a breakup," I say, placing a hand on Maddy's cheek to make her look at me.

"I love you, Maddy, I know you think something's wrong with yourself and all of that shit, but I promise you you're a wonderful soul and I'm so happy to have met you if anything I'd probably lose myself if you suddenly weren't in my life anymore"