-4-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
I don't know why or how but Rue was currently at our house trying to ask Fez for some drugs.

"Yo what the hell?" "Look man it's pouring out here and I'm out of drugs, just help me out," Rue said, a sigh leaving my lips.

"Rue we don't have anything, just go home for the night, I'll even drive you" I offered to the girl.

"no I'm not leaving till I get something" Rue complained, and I was left slightly annoyed.

But before I could even put up a case, Fez's phone started to ring, and already I knew what that meant, about to pull Rue into my room till we saw Mouse walk in.

And now I sat next to Fezco, my face blank as I kept my eyes on Rue, only glancing at my room once in a while, knowing my gun was in my drawer currently.

"So this your bitch?" The man named Mouse asked "Nah man she's like a sister to me" Fez stated, Mouse taking Rue's hand and kissing the back of it, doing the same with me.

"Well hello sisters, it's a pleasure to meet you, and good to see you again sis," the man said to me before turning to his friend, listing off the drugs they had for Fez.

"Here," Fez said, tossing them the cash "Sure you don't want no fentanyl?" "Nah I'm cool off that, too many OD's, and I don't want the heat" Fez explained, my attention switching between Rue and Mouse.

"What about you two? Y'all ever tried?" "Nah they're good, especially sis right here, can't let her get into that stuff," Fez said to the man as he sat down next to Rue.

"Hey y'all gonna let big bro talk for you?" Mouse asked as I ignored him, keeping silent.

"What about you? You ever tried it?" Mouse asked, getting persistent with Rue, scaring me.

"Um I think she's okay" I spoke up "Hey shut the fuck up sis" the man snapped at me, my nerves rising as I looked at Fez, seeing his hand resting on his gun.

And after being put on the spot, Rue had taken the liquid fentanyl, the high seeming to kick in instantly.

As worry ran through my veins along with fear from wanting to protect my friend, I couldn't move, knowing that the moment I stood up my blood would be splattered around this place.

But lucky for me, Fez had paid for the drugs that Mouse made Rue take.

"It's always a pleasure doing business with you, and I'll see you around little sis," Mouse said to me before getting up and leaving.

"*huff* oh my god he's finally gone" I breathed out, always hating when that man was around.

In my haze I still knew there was no way I could just take Rue home, knowing Rue's mom was under the impression that she was at Jules's place, so I took her there, Jules willing to watch her for me while I decided to not go home, never really liking the vibe after a visit from Mouse.

As I pointlessly drove around, I had gotten a text from Bri stating that this would be perfect weather for us to watch a movie, especially because her parents were apparently out of town.

So now I was at Bri's place, the atmosphere calm and cool, just like Bri.

"So what were you doing out in the rain?" "Well I told my brothers I was staying at a friend's place but of course, they canceled on me, and right now I just don't feel like going home" I lied, Bri nodding her head at my words.

"Yeah I understand, but at least we get to hang out" She smiled at me, and my nerves jumbled in my stomach as I nodded, wondering what we'd be doing tonight.