15. you're a witch lilith

Start from the beginning

"I know I'm dreaming," she scolded nothingness, "and you're not going to tell me where my mom is."

"Not a dream, Lilith. Let me show you a part of yourself you haven't seen yet. If you want to return to your mother's arms, you'll need me, and all I'm asking is that you trust me. When you wake up, don't be scared. Have the courage to have a private conversation with me, without your hunter friends. I don't want fights, I don't want to hurt anyone. It's your choice.

Lilith woke up in the motel room with a thick cold sweat covering her skin. Through the window, she could barely see the sky slowly turning into clear blue, it must have been around five o'clock. She turned her body to comfort herself in her best friend, who was resting very peacefully after a tough night. Sam was with her. It had been a good idea to swap rooms with Dean.

The damn dream had left her disoriented, with nervousness tormenting her heart. Lilith repeated that it was just a dream, a nightmare, really. She had to calm down and go back to sleep, right? Damn it! It hadn't been a dream! Behind the window, there was a small bright red spot held in the air, just like in the dream. She blinked a couple of times to make sure it wasn't residue, her imagination... and there it was, urging her on. Lilith retreated towards the headboard, clutching the blanket and about to scream for the brothers. She turned to Sam ready to wake him up, but Lilith stayed silent and went back to the magic spot. Suddenly her whole world stopped and only she and her desires existed. The dream with the witch... the crazy woman was out there waiting for her! An ocean of questions invaded her head, making her even more desperate, opening uncertain paths that she was terrified to cross. Wasn't that why she had cried herself to sleep so many nights? Finally, an event with new material for her search for the truth was presented. Lilith was petrified, sinking her hand into an object hidden under the pillow: Dean's gun. In a quick and silent move, she unloaded it to verify - possibly - her worst idea. She was armed with witch-killer bullets."

"I can, I can," she whispered, reloading the gun once again.

Just a few hours ago, Lilith had promised Dean that she wouldn't get involved in supernatural affairs anymore, not any more than she already had. Though her promise had been sincere, the more rational and selfish part of her didn't mind breaking it for an opportunity like this. Witches had thrown her plans into chaos, and the damn letter that had sparked everything had lodged itself in her soul like a thorn. Fear for her mother's life had given Lilith the courage to meet alone with the woman from her dream, a witch herself. After the kidnapping and everything she had read, the alarms were obvious: she didn't trust them, and she didn't need to get close! It could be a trap, but... what if it wasn't, and it led to the Winchesters? Goodbye to her chance to be with her mom. Screw it! Lilith would rather be dead than never have tried. She got out of bed so delicately that it seemed like she was about to commit a crime. She took Dean's brown jacket that was lying on a chair and also hid her own phone in her chest, so they could locate her if she was taken.

The point of reddish magic appeared in front of her eyes with the autumn breeze and the young blonde was amazed. Instinctively, moving like a puppet controlled by her primal impulses, she tried to touch it. The ball moved away to the other end of the street, having crossed the parking lot. Bare feet chased it with so much adrenaline. Her heart beat anxiously with the violent omen on her back, the weight of her conscience: she was being irresponsible and putting herself in too much danger. Her thoughts didn't quiet down as she walked away from the motel. Magic led her through several blocks, taking her away from the central streets - although there were no signs of other human life at that hour. Lilith walked to a park with large trees and a path where people ran marathons or cycled, she also saw a children's area with swings and slides, and a beautiful fountain right in the center. She had come too far to back down. The crimson point continued its journey until it inserted itself among bushes off the main path, and eventually disappeared into the hand of a hooded woman.