seokjin pt.2

Toxic

"Loving you baby, I don't know what to do, yeah."

Candy 🍬
Me and seokjin sit by each other in an awkward silence after what just happened. "My people are very touchy"  is all I can hear in my head. I then decided to break the silence and say something to get out of this awkward position.

"So what do your people do for fun?" He then looks at me with his famous glare. "idk I don't pay attention to them," he says, which makes me sigh in defeat "dang man you're so boring," I then turn the tv on to a movie channel before looking at him.

"What is that?" he says with a surprised look that makes me laugh."It's a movie, do yall not have that?" I say, which makes him shake his head."we just fight each other  alot".

"I actually feel bad for you,Your life is kinda sad," I say as I pat his back making him give me a weird look"but that's ok because we're gonna have fun while you're here" "oh well I'm not going to be here long, once I find out how to get my talking device back" I shortly nod my head.

"So, um, do you sleep because I only have one room here, and I don't know if you want to sleep on the couch" I say as I scratch the back of my neck. "I don't have to sleep my people only sleep if we get bored" he says with a shurg "and I don't care if I sleep on your couch or whatever but why can't I just sleep with you" he says In a way to Innocent tone that makes me slightly blush. 

"Um I don't know about that but I'm really hungry are you hungry" I say as I awkwardly try to change the subject "I'm never hungry but I want to try your human food" u then quickly stand up and go to my kitchen which is right by the living room so he can see me cooking.

Once I ger in the kitchen I look in my notes to see a recipe I can make, yes I keep recipes in my notes, I want to be a cook and own my own restaurant once I'm done with my final year of college. I then decided to make shrimp Alfredo as I haven't made it in a while.

As i cook I start to think about what jins life was like back hom, do they have college, do they even have school, do they have traditional foods, my thoughts are shortly cut off by jin putting his sharp chin on my shoulder "what are you making" he says In my ear Making me want to melt.

"I'm Makin shrimp Alfredo, do you guys have that back home" I sat nervously before he lifts his chin up before putting it back down. I think he's doing this on purpose, I think he likes to see me nervous

" I love seeing you nervous candy" he says, which makes me jump. He then chuckles at my shy behavior." It's amusing, are all humans like this, do they all get nervous and shy at every little thing" I then quickly shake my head no. " Why don't you sit down at the table, I'm almost done"

This man wants to kill me.

------------------------------------------------------------

If I see one of yall talking about black people can't blush, you're probably gonna get blocked

This chapter isn't even toxic I just like the song😭