Ni-ki

All mine

           "All mine all mine(yeah)        All mine all mine all mine"

All mine all mine all mine"

Pluto
I sit in math class waiting for the time to go by but time isn't on my side since there's still an hour left of class.its not that I'm bad at math it's just that it's uninteresting.

About 10 minutes later my thoughts are cut short by the sound of a door opening and closing.i slowly look up and when I do my eyes light up with joy as my crush Niki walks in.

He doesn't know it but I've been planning our wedding since the 7th grade. I watch with hear eyes as he walks towards his assigned seat which is by me. "Good morning Niki" I say with a smile that he doesn't return, as usual he just ignores me and sits down while I smile like I'm stupid.

As class goes by I start to get bored so I pull out a sticky note before I write "go to an arcade wit me?" When I'm done writing I slide the note to Niki but of course he ignores it so I start to poke his side until he turns around with an obviously annoyed face "what"he says in a harsh tone.

I then tape on the note making him look down to read it. My excitement grows when I see him pick up his pencil to write something down. When he's done writing he slides the note back over to me. When I pick the note up I try to contain my excitement.

When I read it my smile drops "learn how to spell with and then maybe I'll consider it" he gives me a sly smirk which still has effects on me even though he just rejected me.
Rude.

Before I could write something else the bell goes off and Niki quickly walks off and forgets his blue pen that he always carries with him so I pick it up and I try to get his attention but he just walks away anyway "dang does he hate me that much".

I guess I'll have to give it to him at the end of the day since math is our only class together.

After school
When school is over I look around to find Niki only to see him with some girl laughing and talking about something random as I stair at the pair I start to feel someone behind me so I look back to see Jake coming towards me.

I've never talked to Jake and he's never talked to me so I don't know why he was doing it now "hey Pluto" he says as he gets closer "hey Jake"I say awkwardly as I fiddle with the blue pen.

I then see Jake look down at the pen with a confused look "why do you have Nikis pen" how does he know that this is his pen?

Just as I was gonna explain myself I feel a hand grab mine and drag me outside as I struggle to pull away from their strong grip on my hand."why are you with him,huh" wait a minute I recognize that voice it's Nikis.

Wait but why is he dragging me soon we get to his car and then we just sit their as the radio faintly plays "why where you with him" he repeats before I shrug "I was just being nice and saying hi".

"You shouldn't be saying hi to other boys"he says with the grip on my hand thankfully getting looser. "What, why not you were talking to another girl"as soon as I say that he goes back to gripping my hand making me wince in pain "your hurting me" I say but that doesn't even change anything.

"What happened to when you where only obsessed with me, talking to me, only paying attention to me"I give him a shocked look because that means that he knew I liked him and didn't do anything.i mean I know it was obvious but why didn't he just reject me. Oh wait he did, multiple times.

"And I thought you didn't like me"he rolls his eyes "have I ever told you that"he slightly raises an eyebrow "no".

"Exactly Pluto" he then grabs my chin and pull me to him for him to give me a small kiss on the cheek "all mine"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wrote this at 3 am😋