Sunoo

Show me how🤎

       ~Tell me how you loved before,        Show me how you smile~

Show me how you smile~

Y/n
Me and Sunno laid together in our bed and yes I said our bed. I moved in with sunno after he practically begged me to stay with him since I'm always too focused on my studies and not him as he always says.i look over at his sleeping figure as my hand travels to his smooth face.

Our relationship would be called perfect if it weren't for my lack of experience with relationships and when I say lack i really mean that in my 19 years of living I y/n l/n have never had a boyfriend and I think that's why I feel so clueless on what to do. Every time I want to do something like go on a date I get scared to ask and then I just wait to ask.

I don't know if he's noticed yet but if I keep making him make the first move he probably will and I don't want him to be annoyed by me if he does realize "y/n what are you doing up" sunno says with hooded eyes that look like they'll close at any second "huh nothing"I say as I withdraw my hand from his face. He then grabs my hand and starts rubbing it which makes me freeze.

"I know when you're lying y/n just tell me" he says with the somewhat pleading look he does when he wants something "sunno have you ever been annoyed with me" I say with our even thinking making him stare at me with a confused face "yes y/n I'm veryyy annoyed with you" he says teasingly but I continue to stare at him with a slight pout "oh your serious".

He then grabs my face with both of his hands "Why are you asking this".

I shrug"I just feel like you're annoyed with me because I'm not as experienced with relationships as you are"sunno then let's out a loud chuckle making me laugh too "you're basically calling me a whore y/n" he says in between his laughs.

"I'm not im just saying you've been in more relationships then me" he gives me a playful side eye before saying "mhm" which makes me burst out laughing " y/n I'm fine with you being inexperienced or whatever that means I'm your first everything", he says while sounding proud.

I then roll my eyes before I turn away from him trying to hold in my laughs.

I guess I was just overthinking.

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

I told y'all I was making imagines you just gotta give me time I swear😅

Pls vote and tell me if you want a specific imagine 🙃