Chapter 9

The drive to Mystic Falls was long due to an accident that happen on the road which Jeremy perceived to be the work of vampires. However, he wasn't disappointed as he was able to exchange a few innocent kisses with his girlfriend.

Raelynn couldn't stop smiling or the blush that appeared on her cheeks as her boyfriend would  sneak kisses on her pink lips. Jeremy knew this would make the girl blush and he didn't hesitate. She turned her face away to hide but Jeremy wouldn't have it.

"Don't hide that beautiful blush from me Rae," he said as he used his finger to turn her chin towards him giving her another peck on the lips.

"God your lucky I'm driving," he groaned out as he wanted to kiss her more.

"Jeremy stop," she said feeling embarrassed as she didn't want Jeremy to see her flushed cheeks however the young Gilbert thought she looked beautiful.

Meanwhile back at the Salvatore boarding house, the scooby door gang were discussing what they should do go forward.

"Guys what are we going to do about Klaus?" asked Elena as she hated the fact that the hybrid had forcefully withdrawn her blood.

"What are we supposed to do? I mean the guy has witches at his beck and call so Bonnie would be under a lot of pressure and we can't do anything since werewolf bites kills us," said Damon.

Stefan who had been sitting in the corner, did not know what to say. He honestly has no bad blood against Klaus as he and the original were friends. Over the summer Klaus helped him to overcome his ripper phase and he honestly thought it helped.

"Did you notice anything while being with him Stefan?" Elena asked her boyfriend.

"I only know that we knew each other in the twenties but nothing else,"he replied not wanting to reveal that Klaus had compelled his memories away because he was running from someone.

"Well I guess we're out of options," said Damon.

"Anyways Elena I don't know what happened but I couldn't enter your house this morning," said Caroline.

"What do you mean?" Elena asked puzzled.

"Well earlier today Bonnie wanted to tell us something but when we tried to enter she got in but I didn't," revealed Caroline.

"I don't know how that's possible," said Elena.

"Maybe the ownership of the house was signed over to someone else and you need them to invite you in before you can enter," voiced out Stefan.

"That's not possible," said Elena.

"Maybe Jeremy did it," said Caroline.

"Jeremy couldn't do it because one he isn't even eighteen so he's still a minor and two he doesn't know about the existence of vampires," she said.

"Well aside from him who else could of done it?" Damon asked.

"I don't know but I'll find out," she said.

Elena felt her stomach drop at the thought of Jeremy knowing the existence of vampires. Even though it made perfect sense since he didn't want to be around Caroline, Stefan or Damon. She thought that the compulsion might off faded however, she remembered that Damon drank human blood so his compulsion wouldn't be weak. She was suddenly brought out of her thoughts when the resident witch Bonnie Bennett rushed inside the room breathing heavily.

Damon hurriedly ran to her side and asked, "Are you okay Bonnie?"

She took a moment to catch her breath before thanking Damon who carried her to the couch.