☆___________☆____________☆

After a few hours of training you waited for everyone to shower first before going in yourself.

Letting the hot water roll down your body made you let out a sigh of satisfaction.

Your tired muscles claimed only this along with some rest.

Turning the water off after being done you put on clean clothes and kept a small towel around your shoulders, randomly drying your hair with it.

Walking past the refectory, someone left at the exact same time you were going in which made you bump into the taller figure.

Taking a step back and looking up you saw Kunigami staring at you.

_Sorry I wasn't looking were i was going. You admited while stepping on the side to let him pass.

_It's alright it's my fault. For a few second no one Said anything which made the atmosphere awkward but he was the one blocking your way so you had to wait.

_You didn't eat yet ? He asked breaking the silence.

_No, I had to wait for the showers to be empty.

Hus eyes trailed from your face to the small towel on your shoulders.

_I see. Then I wish you goodnight, im going to sleep.

_Goodnight. After you said so he finally let you pass.

You walked in and saw Isagi with starts in his while eyeing a steak in a plate in front of him, you greeted him and went to the machines.

Instead of taking your usual dish you just grabbed some rice along with the miso soup.

And sat to enjoy your meal.

☆___________☆___________☆

It was now time to play against team Y.

You had to stretch and you felt your legs kinda sore, so you double checked if anyone was behind you, and there wasn't since you were close to the wall.

You let out a sigh and bent down to touch your feet with your hands.

Staying like this a few seconds, you were about to stand up when you felt someone tapping on your lower back.

You turned you head while getting back straight and saw Bachira smiling at you.

_No, need to be shy (Name) ! Come stretch with us ! You rolled your eyes at his sarcastic proposition since he did notice the look you threw over your shoulder before doing so.

Pushing his shoulder he let out a laugh before running to his position.

Here they are, team Y.

You watched as they made their way in, and one playing standing out more than the other.

His black spiky hair covered his eyes.

'How does he even see'

After a few minute everyone where in position and the signal was given.

You were behind Isagi, almost at the same level as Gagamaru who was slightly behind.

Kuon came out with a strategy wich would give everyone 10minutes in the front.

For now it was Bachira's turn.

You let out a tired sigh.

'This is going to be long.'

☆__________☆___________☆

When it was finally your turn to move in the front you were met with the guy from earlier who was standing straight infront of you.

He eyed you up and down, something players out of your team made quite often-

You narrowed your eyes before briefly looking at the score board that showed.

Y | 1 - 0 | Z

After the signal was given, you looked back at him and he stared at you revealing one of his eyes.

You could've stared at them all day if it wasn't for the actual situation.

_I'm gonna crush you. He threatened before you started running toward the goal.

'God help-'

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||