🌸☁️🌊CAVES☀️💛🐝

The next morning began like any other day. Leaving the house, but this time there was a surprise. But you didn't know that yet. You began to chop down a couple trees, finally completely clearing the farm. You were pretty tired, so you headed off into town. You took the first path north, and followed along the trail. You found Mayor Lewis frowning outside a worn down building.

"You ok Lewis?"

The old guy turned to you and changed his attitude.

"Oh hey YN! This is the old community center. It used to be the heart and soul of the community. JoJa keeps trying to get me to sell it, but apart of me wants to keep it. I guess that's what we old folks do, we grow attached to the old and hate the new."

Lewis led you inside, and to your surprise you saw something the looked very familiar, like you've seen them before. After Lewis left you took a look around, finding a golden plaque with strange writing. You left, thinking about the small green apple shaped thing you found.

Upon passing Robins home, you found a bridge made of planks, that lead to a cave. You enter red, running into a man who introduced himself as Marlon. He gave you a sword, and advised you'd be careful.

You entered the mine, mining away, battling monsters, and eating field snacks. At 10, you left the mine and tried to make your way through town, eventually hitting 2 a.m. and passing out.

~SAM POV~

I was snuck out of the house for a few, wanting to visit the bath house once more. On my way there, I ran into a familiar friend. She wasn't awake, and she seemed to be passed out. I bent down, she had scrapes, bruises, and cuts scattered across her body. I smiled at her, her face looked beaten and tired. Eye bags made a home for themselves under her eyes.

I gently picked her up, careful not to wake her, and took her to the the bath house. Carrying her through the boys dressing room, I set her down in the warm water. I drug my hand up her arm, using the water to clean her body the best I could. Her skin was dry, and I could tell she hadn't been taking care of herself that well.

I frowned, and picked her up out of the water, I covered her in a towel, and booked it to her farm through the mountain path.

Not many people are normally up here so I was sure I wouldn't be found.

I opened the door, taking the towel off her and wrapping her in blankets. I didn't want to undress her because I knew she wouldn't be comfortable with that. But... I didn't want her to be cold. So I called my mom.

"Sam!? Why the hell are you calling me and where the hell are you!?"

I could hear my mother searching frantically around my room as we spoke.

"I'm... at the farmers house.... I was going to go to the bath house, but the farmer was passed out in the middle of town. I carried her up there, and gave her a bath with her clothes on. I don't want her to be cold, can you come... change her clothes?"

I bit my lip back, hoping she wouldn't be too mad or take my skateboard away. She sighed, and I could hear her tone change. She spoke in a softer manner, and didn't seem to be as upset.

"Ok. I'm on my way."

The phone clicked and the endless ring played. I set the phone back down, and sat on the floor. The farmer was laying next to me.

"You owe me so much YN..."

I whispered to myself, even though I knew she couldn't hear me.

__________