ᴍʏ ꜱʜᴏᴇꜱ

Start from the beginning

"Who are you guys?" A guy announced. We just froze, the blond guy stares at us confused. Shit he must be another Yeagerist.

"We are with you guys" I say with a sweet smile as I make sure Gabi and Falco are behind me.

"Bullshit." Said the man as he pointed a gun at us. I just stared at the man as I slowly raised my hands.

"Pieck what are you doing?" Said Gabi behind me as she watched me surrender.

I took a step closer to him. But after doing so two lightning bolts were to be heard and shooting was as well. The blond guy was quickly startled as he started to panic and look around.

"Should've token my bait." I finish as I quickly draw the gun from my back pocket and shoot him across the chest four times.

His body starts to twitch and his mouth starts to spit blood. He quickly falls onto the ground and all he could do is just spit blood.

"You could've told us you had a gun." Kiyomi sighed.

"Guys, it's clear now!!" Armin shouted at us. We all turn to see them ruffed up. At first I hesitate seeing his state but then ran behind Gabi and Falco.

We make it in the ship and just make sure that no one's in. I hadn't noticed the time we had spent trying to get in this ship because now there was a whole battle between the Yeagerist, Annie, and Reiner.

"The ship is starting!!" Connie shouts as she ran to us.

"Guys the ship is starting!!" I shout at the guys that were fighting.

After doing so I noticed Yelena and Y/n making their way to the ship. Yelena was holding onto her waist while they slowly made their way.

"Um guys we have a slight problem." I say remaining my attention on them.

"What is it?" Said Kiyomi confused. She walked next to me and stared at where my attention was at.

"The ship hasn't fully started so we still got time to at least get that blondy in without issue." Kiyomi added as she pointed at Yelena. I look at Kiyomi confused.

"But y/n is hurt" I mention as I point at her.

"Well one of them have to jump onto the staircase" said Kiyomi as she walked away. I just stared at her now moving figure confused. Not so long after I start to feel a shake from the ship, it's now moving.

I quickly turned around to Y/n and Yelena who was on their way onto the ship but Hange and Levi beat them into the ship first due to Levi's state. I slowly pick up Levi and place him onto the the wall supporting him.

"Thank you" Hange thanks as they make their way to Levi. I quickly nod and get back to Yelena and her.

"Yelena you go first, you got the fucked up arm" Y/n tells Yelena as she helped Yelena onto the staircase. I could tell Yelena wanted to say something but she just did what she told her to. She eventually makes it up and moves from the entry quickly.

"Come on get in quickly." I say slightly raising my voice at her from worry.

Y/n limps her way to the now motioned ship. She then quickly jumped onto the stair case. I could hear a huff from the landing hinting that she was in pain from the leg. I quickly get closer to the entry and land her a hand. Yelena turns to my direction and also lend her free hand. Yet Y/n was struggling onto the staircase.