"Ok," Jona says opening his draw and taking out three crumpled letters then laying them down on the table in front of him. Austin leans forward slightly and reads them then sits back in his chair. "These are bad, right?" Jona asks. Austin stares at him. "Do I have the job?" he asks. "Oh! Yes! You have the job," Jona says. "They are of concern," Austin answers. "I knew it! Angel's solution is just to ignore them," Jona says triumphantly as if he just won a fight. "What should we do with them?" Jona asks.

"Take them to the police."

"I knew it! They will investigate and catch him."

"They won't do anything."

"Oh? So why take them to them?"

"So when her stalker makes an appearance and I kill him there will be evidence at my trial."

"Ok, you are really scary. You said that without blinking. I almost thought you were serious."

"I was."

Jona looks at him, he's speechless. "Umm...Angel might not be the right fit for you. Thank you for coming in Austin, but I think we will go with the other candidate," Jona says picking up his paperweight. Austin stands and smooths out his pants giving Jona a tight nod then walking to the office doors. Before he gets to them they are yanked open and a mess of a woman pops into view. He does not know her but he recognizes her face. She has messy gunmetal grey hair, shaved on the sides and a mess of curls on the top with a few long thin braids down her back. She is covered in tattoos, long sharp green nails, thick makeup, one diamond tooth, and a skin-tight leather catsuit. Her very high heels are clutched in her hand and her eyes are yellow.

"Wow! You look like you murder people for fun," she says throwing her shoes in the corner and planting herself in front of Austin with her hands on her hips, grinning up at him. He sees now all her bottom teeth are silver. "This the bodyguard?" she asks looking around him at Jona. "No. He was just leaving, Angel," Jona says rushing to her side.

"Aww, why? You look like you could bend me over-"

"Angel!"

"Chill, Jona."

Austin steps to the side and walks past Angel then through the doors, stopping at the elevator and waiting after he pushes the button. He climbs into it even though he hears Jona calling for him. He needs a job but he won't beg for it and Jona is right - he is not a good fit for Angel. She looks like the type of woman who goes hunting for trouble. He is not surprised she has a stalker. Jona manages to catch the elevator before it closed then tumbles in huffing and puffing as Angel walks in behind him with a grin on her face. "Sorry, Angel has informed me that she will have no other bodyguard beside you. The job is yours if you want it...but, please don't kill her," Jonas says. "You will have to pay me double," Austin says. Jona looks at Angel who is leaning on the elevator wall with her arms crossed, still grinning. A mischievous glint in her eye. He does not think it's this situation, it's just her personality. She looks the type to start bar fights.

"Sure," she says. He really does not want to take this job but his mortgage is due and it was already well paid so if she is offering him double he would be an idiot not to take it. "Alright," he says. "Ok! This is great! This is great!" Jona says putting out his hand for Austin to shake then putting it in his pocket when Austin looks him up and down, unimpressed. "So do I get to take you home now?" Angel asks, that fucking grin still on her face. She does not seem intimidated by Austin at all. "Contact me once the contract is drawn up. I want it in writing. You don't look the type to keep her word," Austin says. She tries to keep her nonchalant attitude, but Austin sees her grin waver slightly. Austin has to turn away suddenly when the elevator doors open. There's a roaring crowd out there screaming for Angel as they climb over each other and send their camera flashes wild. It's fucking insane.