"I'm glad you're aware," he smirked.

The rest of the drive was pretty quiet save for Tyree whining for more food, despite him eating 3 packs of crackers already.

Once they arrived at his school, Khi got him out from his seat and carried him behind Kari who had his backpack. A woman with a bright smile greeted them at the desk while Kari checked him in, and they followed the directions her mother had given her earlier to get him to his classroom.

"You ready stinky?" she asked, pushing the door open immediately being greeted by screaming toddlers and music playing. Khi's eyes blew wide open as he watched a teacher chasing them around with a bear puppet.

"Oh good morning!" a different teacher greeted, wiping her hands with a paper towel and big smile on. "Is that my Ty! Good morning big boy!" she cheesed and he squealed, reaching for her.

"Oh so you just not gon say bye," Mekhi teased.

"You must be Sakari! Your sisters always talk about you!" the teacher said as Tyree scrambled to get picked up. "Will you be dropping off and picking up this summer?"

"Yeah," she smiled, seeing her baby brother being taken care of. "I'm home for the summer—this is my boyfriend Mekhi, he'll probably be with me,"

"Oh, yes, your mom put him on the emergency contacts and approved pick up list as well! Im Ms. Key," she introduced, as Tyree tried to snatch her glasses clean off her face. "Excuse me, sir," she snatched her head back only serving to make him laugh.

"He's so rude," Kari shook her head playfully. "Have a good day baby," she cooed and blew him a kiss.

"Say bye bye, Ty," she waved, encouraging him to do the same. He lifted his little and and waved goodbye to them, and they were off.

Once back in the car, Sakari was immediately speeding toward Chick-Fil-A to not miss breakfast.

"They were so nice! I see why he was so pressed to go to school," she said, Khi nodding in agreement.

"Kids are so loud, it wasn't nothing but 8 kids in there and allat hollering for what?" he chuckled.

"See why I'on want none? Loud and nasty," she shook her head.

"You say that now," he pointed.

"And I will say it until I die," she cheesed.

Later on, Sakari had woken up to a heavy head on her stomach

Later on, Sakari had woken up to a heavy head on her stomach. She groaned a bit and reached for her phone, seeing that it was only 11:30. Khi on the other hand was knocked out with his hand up her shirt. Typical.

She grabbed her phone off of his nightstand and checked her notifications, eeing the countdown to Barbados, making her grin widely, suppressing the need to kick her feet since Khi was sleeping so well.