Chapter 3

Netti's POV

Oh my god... I can't believe this is all happening. I need to stop I can't get into drama this year. But she is just so captivating. She makes me want her.. I never felt like this about anyone before. It's like a pull when I see her I just get so red. I need advice , Ima call Gio. Gio been my best friend since the 6th grade. He's always had a crush on me but put that aside and he's one of my closest friends.

"Helloooo haven't heard from you in awhile ." Gio said he's so sarcastic.
"Hey Gio I need to talk to you about something. And I know it's been a long time. But idk who to go to with this. ."
"Alright bet wassup?"
He's so ghetto
"Alright so there's this girl and she's so omg. You remember that crush on had on tall will? Well this ones is bigger and better and crazier she's so wow but one problem.. She has a girlfriend .. And idk what to do!!! Plus she said she wanted me that I'm the one she wants but idk what that means omg!! " I vented to him in so happy to get all of that out.
" Mhmm well I think it's obvious she needs too choose but .. Girl... Really Netti I didn't think you went that way but, you need to stop yourself before this gets out of hand and don't be reckless like what happened with Robert.."
He said he always bringing the past up like ughhh. I didn't even do anything bad. But he's right I do need to figure out what I want and I need to do it quick.
"Yeah your right Gio thank you love !! Ima text you later ."
"Alright ma ." he said and hung up.

Just thinking about her wow the things I would let her do to me.. If only I was her girlfriend this would be so much easier for me.. I texted her goodnight. She's probably already asleep. She said to meet her were we first met.. I thought that was cute. But should I ? What if something happens again. Nah it won't idk . What should I wear tomorrow.. Oh Ima wear light grey tights and a fitted black v neck. Yeah I want her to want me .. I can't believe she's interest.. Let's see what she tells me tomorrow.

Next Day ~

I'm looking around and I can't find YG, I'm about to leave because I don't want to be late to class.. So I start walking and I feel someone hugging me from behind .. Hoping YG I say "hey " but then I hear "wassup" I turned around and it's this black boy like wtf !! I don't even know him. I slapped him and walked away.. And there I see her.. Leaning on the wall, with all these girls around her. I walked right passed her I hear her call me name but I didn't listen! She stood me up!! Made me wait out there and I got humiliated! I sit in class and my phone is going off. My teacher looks at me and says "you should take that it sounds important " I went outside and I see all these text from YG

Netti
Please answer
I'm sorry
Meet me
Please I'm outside same place.

I see these texts and debate with myself what I should do. Of course I went to go see her. I looked around the outside bathroom she wasn't there so I went inside. As soon as I open the door she grabs me and hugs me. I give in, even though I'm still mad.
"Why did you do that this morning ?" I asked her my voice came out sadder than it was suppose to.
"I'm being watched, and ppl are tell my girlfriend about us. & I just don't want drama"
She said making it sound like a bad thing
"I thought you said I was the one you want? Doesn't that mean you gunna break up with your girlfriend? "
I'm pissed now
" Don't make me choose I don't want to hurt anyone."
She sounded sad.. She does care for her girlfriend how could I be stupid.. She grabs my face and kisses me I say "you have a girlfriend ..."
Then she replies ... "I don't care."

YG POV
I can't keep doing this, Julia is already giving me crap about Netti and I don't blame her. I just don't want anyone to get hurt I care for both of them. As I walk away from the bathroom I feel Netti's hand pull me back in. And her lips crash into mine. After that I couldn't keep my hands off of her. It was fire roaming around her body. I didn't realize but I feel her lips on my neck it felt so good. I didn't want her to stop but I pushed her off. I couldn't get a mark but she can. I pushed her against the wall and started to suck and nibble on her neck. I finally found her sensitive spot. She let out a moan it was so sexy I wanted her. I pushed off of her and I walked out of the bathroom .. Because It was my turn to leave her wanting more.