Chapter 1

I'm so happy to get out of that place we finally moved. I just am so grateful I can start new and actually find myself. Hopefully this year will be great .
"Netti come here please help Jason with the boxes." I nodded and walked over to him. Jason is my moms new boyfriend. They've been together for a year now and he's OFFICALLY moving in with us. I guess he's alright.
" Jason, Mami said to help you. What you want me to do?" I yell because he's in the truck.
"Uhm nothing I just need to take the truck back I got all the boxes done already." he said with a attitude.
"Ight i guess" I leave I went inside my room there's boxes stacked up high I don't want to do them I fell asleep on my bed.
* Dreaming*
"NO NO NO!!!" I screamed.. He put his hand on my mouth with the other on my hands so I couldn't move.
"SHH ITS ALRIGHT I KNOW WHAT IM DOING.. " Jan said sexually in my ear.
"OWWWW PLEASE STOP!"
I mumbled against his hand. "SHUT UP BITCH !" And he smacks me..
*wakes up*
Even in my dreams I can't escape what happened....

YGs point of view.

I can't wait to meet all these new girls. I love mine but damn. I've been with her for two months. And she hounding me. I just wanna be free.
"Mami Ima be out "
I yelled to my mom. She nodded.
I love my family with all my heart. But sometimes I need to get away, they such nosy people. I went to the store to pick something's up for tmr. As I stand waiting for the cashier to give me my change she says "hey cutie give me a call" she winks she wasn't even all that but I smirked at her didn't wanna be rude you know what I mean. I went to my girls house right after.
"Hey babe open up "
"Hiii love " Julia open with a smile. I kissed her, she has such small lips I feel like Ima fish. I'm in my own thoughts I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying.
"Hello!!! YG !! I'm talking !!"
Julia yelled at me.
"Yes what God tf you yelling for !" I screamed annoyed Asf
"Schools starts Tomorrow and we go to different schools. Promise you won't do nothing to hurt me ?" She said looking sad.. I don't have the best reputation. I nodded and she gave me a hug. I left before anything happened. I didn't want to touch her.. I just don't feel that way towards her..
I went back home and called my best friend Jayla.
Hey jay
"Hey girl ready for tomorrow?"
Nah I don't know. Don't wanna fuck up you know.
"Yeah but she ain't the one don't sweat it"
Ight Ima sleep Thoe
"Goodnight "

*alarm*

Ugh I don't wanna go to school. I got up anyways I got dressed with my Nike red shirt and a pair of black joggers and my black nikes. I gotta look good on the first day. I finally get done with my curly hair and everything else I do in the morning. I head to the bus stop, I see Jayla I gave her a look and we sat next to each other on the bus. I fell asleep the way there. Once we get off I head to my first period and I bump into this shawty. She fell, I felt bad so I helped her up
Hey here let me help you. I'm so sorry. Grab my hand.
And she did
"Thank you and it's okay we're all tired "
Damn she's gorgeous. She has the biggest brown eyes. And the sweetest smile I've ever seen. Not to mention she has a red small dress on. It fits her body perfectly, she has an amazing hour glass figure.
I'm sorry I'm YG. what's your name ? I asked
"My name is netti, thank you for helping me up good bye " she said with a smile she's so cute.
I look at my phone and I haven't even gotten into class and Julia is already blowing up my phone. God damn she's annoying. I turned off my phone so I don't get pissed.
I couldn't stop thinking about her I wanted to see her again.
By the time the lunch bell rang I still haven't seen her. I looked all around I was starting to get my hopes let down. I walked inside and looked around once more. There she was, sitting eating by herself. Mhmm maybe she's new. I grabbed some lunch and sat right in front of her.
"Hey beautiful " I said smiling at her. She looks up and she starts to blush. I guess she wasn't expecting me.
"Heyy YG right?"
Haha yeah my names YG. So what you doing Alone ma?
"I don't know anyone here.. And I haven't met anyone but you soooo." She said trying to be smart.
Well then maybe you should come chill with me one day then. I said with a smirk on my face she blushed again
"Alright YG."
She told her she was gunna head to class so I quickly wrote my number down and gave her a hug and put it in here bag.

Netti's POV

OMG DID THAT GIRL REALLY JUST TALKED TO ME?!
I was in shock she's so fine. I finally get in class I start to take my materials out and a note falls out of my bag. It says
:text me beautiful 4078675309 -YG
Omg I don't know what to do. I want to text her now but I don't want to seem desperate. I waited 30 mins into class and I texted her
-hey YG it's Netti
~ hey gorgeous wanna meet me up?
- Uhm idkk
~ come on it will be quick meet me at the bathrooms?
-okay I will.
I put my phone away. I can't believe I'm going to see we right now. What should I expect. Omg I'm too nervous why am I so nervous?! I can feel how red my face is. I walk into the bathroom and I feel someone behind me grab me into a hug. I knew it was her I turned around. Having her right in my face I wanted her. She walked across the bathroom she's so shy. I just met her and she has such an effect on me. I walk over and pull her closer to me she stops me and says "I have a girlfriend" I'm so sad. I look back up at her and realized her was still in my arms. She was looking down, I pulled her chin up and said " I don't care.." And I kissed her, she quickly kisses me back. I can feel her hands roaming my body grabbing my ass. It felt so good. Them I just stopped I pulled her away and walked as fast as I could put of the bathroom.
What the fuck did I just do..

Hoped you guys liked it !! Comment like anything this is just the first chapter much more to come :) !!