Chapter 2

*alarm*

Ugh I don't wanna go to school. I got up anyways I got dressed with my Nike red shirt and a pair of black joggers and my black nikes. I gotta look good on the first day. I finally get done with my curly hair and everything else I do in the morning. I head to the bus stop, I see Jayla I gave her a look and we sat next to each other on the bus. I fell asleep the way there. Once we get off I head to my first period and I bump into this shawty. She fell, I felt bad so I helped her up
Hey here let me help you. I'm so sorry. Grab my hand.
And she did
"Thank you and it's okay we're all tired "
Damn she's gorgeous. She has the biggest brown eyes. And the sweetest smile I've ever seen. Not to mention she has a red small dress on. It fits her body perfectly, she has an amazing hour glass figure.
I'm sorry I'm YG. what's your name ? I asked
"My name is netti, thank you for helping me up good bye " she said with a smile she's so cute.
I look at my phone and I haven't even gotten into class and Julia is already blowing up my phone. God damn she's annoying. I turned off my phone so I don't get pissed.
I couldn't stop thinking about her I wanted to see her again.
By the time the lunch bell rang I still haven't seen her. I looked all around I was starting to get my hopes let down. I walked inside and looked around once more. There she was, sitting eating by herself. Mhmm maybe she's new. I grabbed some lunch and sat right in front of her.
"Hey beautiful " I said smiling at her. She looks up and she starts to blush. I guess she wasn't expecting me.
"Heyy YG right?"
Haha yeah my names YG. So what you doing Alone ma?
"I don't know anyone here.. And I haven't met anyone but you soooo." She said trying to be smart.
Well then maybe you should come chill with me one day then. I said with a smirk on my face she blushed again
"Alright YG."
She told her she was gunna head to class so I quickly wrote my number down and gave her a hug and put it in here bag.

Netti's POV

OMG DID THAT GIRL REALLY JUST TALKED TO ME?!
I was in shock she's so fine. I finally get in class I start to take my materials out and a note falls out of my bag. It says
:text me beautiful 4078675309 -YG
Omg I don't know what to do. I want to text her now but I don't want to seem desperate. I waited 30 mins into class and I texted her
-hey YG it's Netti
~ hey gorgeous wanna meet me up?
- Uhm idkk
~ come on it will be quick meet me at the bathrooms?
-okay I will.
I put my phone away. I can't believe I'm going to see we right now. What should I expect. Omg I'm too nervous why am I so nervous?! I can feel how red my face is. I walk into the bathroom and I feel someone behind me grab me into a hug. I knew it was her I turned around. Having her right in my face I wanted her. She walked across the bathroom she's so shy. I just met her and she has such an effect on me. I walk over and pull her closer to me she stops me and says "I have a girlfriend" I'm so sad. I look back up at her and realized her was still in my arms. She was looking down, I pulled her chin up and said " I don't care.." And I kissed her, she quickly kisses me back. I can feel her hands roaming my body grabbing my ass. It felt so good. Them I just stopped I pulled her away and walked as fast as I could put of the bathroom.
What the fuck did I just do..

YG's point of view.

What the fuck? How is she going to kiss me and leave me? Oh my god... what am I going to do about Julia? I guess I'll deal with her later, maybe she doesnt have to find out. This was a one time thing I don't even think I have any classes with Netti. Damn she was a good kisser it was like kissing a cloud. Okay i need to stop thinking about her i just met her shes just another Hoe.

I grabbed my Phone i still haven't answered Julia. I text Jayla.

: hey jayla lets skip the rest of the day

:alright whats up thoe? and where you wanna meet up?

:aye ask me questions later. and by the football field.

: okay girl see you there YG.

Im walking to the football field Jayla needs to hurry her ass up i aint trying to get caught again because of her. I'm still in my thoughts about this girl. She's just so ahh I don't even know there's just something about her. I just can't get enough.
"Hey!!!!"
Jayla screams across the field my lord she's loud as fuck.
"Hey wanna go back to my place? " I asked its kinda cramped I live in an apartment one bedroom and my mom takes that I have a little brother and a little sister, they're twins. Michael and Nicole, my older sister Marie lives with her boyfriend Jackson. So I'm the oldest right now. Taking care of everyone while My moms at work. Jayla stopped at Burger King to get something to eat. She's always hungry, I don't get it she's a stick. She's really pretty though she has long black hair with chinky eyes and big lips. Ha kinda like a cartoon character.
"Ayo YG you want anything to eat ? " she asked me
"Nah I'm Good." I kinda wave me hand at her.
"Yalielys Gianna Rodiguez . You finna be hungry and Ima be like I told you so! So Ima get yo ass some food !! "
She kinda yelled I hate when she uses my whole name like that.
"Jayla don't say my whole name. you know I hate that shit, but get the twins something too ill give you a twenty." I hand her the money but she pushes my hand away. she's like another sister and she knows my struggle she helps put so much. I'm sad she's going to leave me next year she's a senior, and she has scholarships coming at her from every direction. We finally get to my house and we sit at the dinner table in silence and she breaks it..
"So YG why we left ?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.
"So remember that girl I bumped into this morning? Well I made out with her today. And I can't stop think about this girl but I don't want drama with Julia.."
I said hoping she can give me the advice I want. She looks at me..
"YG i don't know what to tell you. But if you wanna try with this girl. You gotta break it off with Julia you know it's the right thing to do."
I look at her and she's right but I don't wanna hurt Julia. I look at Jayla.
"Aye Ima be right back can you stay here and wait for the twins?" I asked started walking to the door.
"Yeah but hurry back my momma don't want me out late ." she yells eating her fries. I texted Julia telling her I'm on my way to her house.
Walking there I had time to think. I don't want to loose Her she's been there for me, and she's so close to my little sister. As I walk up she opens the door.. Kinda creepy but I ignored it.
"Hey baby" I went in for a kiss. she moved out of the way.
"Ay Julia why you dubbing me?" I asked her playing dumb
"ME! Dubbing You??? You don't text me all day what so ever what you been doing? You found a hoe already ? You had to turn off your phone ? What's it this time? Oh you was with Jayla my ASS GET OUT I DONT WANNA SEE YOU!!" She's just screaming at me. She points to the door. I look at her and I felt so bad I walk up to her and she starts to push me. I kissed her off guard it was quick because I didn't want to stay. "I love you Julia. " I said and left her house. Ugh what am I doing.

Netti... I need to talk to her...
I text her
"Hey beautiful. Meet me tomorrow same place where we first met ;)"
I texted her a few minutes passed by I hear my phone excited to see if it's her, and it was all it said was
"Okay."

I get home Jayla was wrestling with Nicole. God they so hyper , I jumped in screaming "sandwich!!!"
My brother Michael follows me. We're all screaming and laughing and then my mom comes home.
"Yall need to quite down I heard Yall in the parking lot. Yall wanna get kicked out again? " She said she was kinda cranky.
"Alright guys Ima be getting home now " Jayla says hugging everyone. She leaves and we all start cleaning.
"Hey YG come here " Nicole calls me over and she says "I know what you did today.. Julia told me.. What's up with that?"
She said I was just aggravated I don't fucking care anymore. I just looked at her and shrugged me shoulders and went to take a shower.
I call Netti.
"Hello?" She answered
I smile
"Hello gorgeous" I asked in a deep voice
"Hiii what's up " she said I can hear her smile through the phone.
"Nothing baby in the shower. We need to talk though"

"Ugh okay I know what ur gunna say and I'm sorry it's not gunna happen again I promise..." she said and I got said with out thinking I said

"No beautiful Your The One I Want..."