Her brother also exited the car and then locked it, the automatic system making a small sound. They both made the short trek to the front door, before Andrea rang the doorbell. They stood there and waited, but nobody seemed to be coming. They rang the doorbell about four more times and finally, it seemed that someone was coming downstairs. The light flicked on before the door opened. The twins were greeted by the sight of a half-naked, hyperventilating and sweaty looking Adriano.

When he saw them, his eyes widened. “W-what are you two doing here?” he asked, and awkwardly scratched his eyebrow. 

The twins looked at each other and looked back at him. “Are we interrupting something?” they both asked simultaneously, sensing that they had both just walked in on something very pressing

“Honey, who’s at the door?” Ximena’s voice echoed from the staircase, where she was standing a few steps above the landing, dressed in a lavender shirt that ended mid-thigh, also looking sweaty and hair tousled. 

“It’s your siblings,” Adriano replied, voice low and seemingly mortified. He scooted to the side, letting them slip into the house and he shut the door.

Salvador eyed the couple in amusement. “Andrea, I think we just interrupted these two’s lovemaking session,” he mused with a smug smile, making Ximena’s face pale at his words, which weren’t too far from the truth.

Andrea giggled. “Yep, we definitely did,” she acquiesced, wiggling her eyebrows.

Adriano cleared his throat before making his way over to his wife, who hid her face in his chest. “We will be right back. Make yourselves comfortable in the lounge,” he croaked, before both of them made their way back up the stairs. 

“How did they know we were making love?” Ximena’s hushed voice came from a distance.

“Hell, if I know,” came Adriano’s voice in a bemused grumble.

 Andrea and Salvador shook their heads before they went over to the main lounge, where they sat on the large L-shaped couch. They were not in the for more than five minutes before the two owners of the house emerged, this time less shaken up and more decently dressed. Adriano sat on a one-seater, whilst Ximena sat next to her siblings on the larger sofa. 

“Not that I’m not glad to see you but who the hell are you two here?” Ximena gritted out through clenched teeth, her anger acting up. It was probably the pregnancy hormones that were speaking, that, or being so rudely disturbed…

Andrea smirked. “Geez, we are sorry for walking in on you two but we wouldn’t have if we thought it wasn’t important. We came over to tell you that mum and dad’s marriage is on the rocks, and Salvador and I fear that they might head for a divorce soon,” she trailed off, and then folded her hands in her lap.

“Are you serious?” Adriano breathed in shock, and Salvador hummed in response. “What happened?”

Both of them then proceeded to narrate the events that had taken place on Sunday morning, leading to the rising of tension, making sure to not leave any details. Ximena exhaled and ran her hand through her hair. “Well, that’s not good at all. But I don’t think they’ll get a divorce over something as minor as this. I know mum, she’ll come around,” she said but Andrea shook her head in disagreement.

“Dude, she even called dad a hijo de puta, which is something she has never done before. So, we better think of something before it only gets worse. Home is already unbearable now that you’re gone, imagine how much worse it would be if they keep of fighting like this,” she mumbled sadly.

Ximena felt sympathy towards her younger sister. It only showed her that her siblings somehow missed having around all the time. She wound her arm around Andrea and rubbed her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. “Don’t worry sis. It’s not good for you or the baby. We will think of something,” she cooed comfortingly.

Adriano rubbed his forehead in contemplation. “I think they should go on a vacation together. If they’re left alone for some time, without many familiar faces around then maybe they can work out their differences. If there’s one thing I know, it’s that isolation makes the heart grow fonder,” he said and Salvador chuckled.

“You speaking from experience, Dos Santos?” he mused with a smug expression. Adriano winked in his direction, causing Ximena to scowl at both of them. “That’s a great idea though. Mum was always talking about how she’d wanted to go to the Bahamas with dad in such a long time but he was far too busy; perhaps this is the chance, for them to kiss and make up,” he spoke, and then shuddered at thought of his parents making out.

Adriano clasped his hands together. “See, now we have a solution. It’s time to plan operation get mum and dad back together.” Andrea looked at him with a small smile, then back at her sister.

“Adriano is so childish sometimes its cute,” she laughed, and her older sister nodded, glancing at her husband with a loving expression.

“Yep. That’s why I love him so much.”

Salvador groaned audibly before rising from his seat. “Okay, I certainly did not come here to witness your two’s booed up horny rabbit faces. Andy, it’s getting late and we both have school tomorrow so let’s get going. Mum and dad must be wondering where we are right now,” he droned indifferently and began to make his way towards the door, but paused in his steps. He pivoted on his heels and smirked at Adriano and Ximena. “Sorry for cockblocking you two. Rest assured it won’t happen again,” he chewed sarcastically, and in turn received two pillows to the face.

Andrea rushed up to her twin and grabbed his arm, dragging him out. “Thanks for your help you two! Have a pleasant time lovemaking- I mean sleeping,” she sniggered and high fived Salvador before they exited through the front door. 

______________________________

Hey guys. As promised, here's an update for the weekend!

What did you think?

Please vote, comment and share ❤️

All my love,

~Deetronite 🌹