I have come to a place where I want to be civil with Damien. But I can't keep being his door mat. I won't just say nothing if he is constantly rude to me. I need to defend my self.

"I don't respect pieces of shit on the ground. Forget the dream." I instantly turned red not from embarrassment but anger.

First thought: Punch him until he sees stars floating in the sky.

Second thought: stay calm, and be clever.

Let's go with second thought, although the first seems... very tempting.

"Damien, I heard everything last night. Everything." I say repeating the last part.

"Good for you." He bites.

"Maria my food. What do I pay you for?" He asks rolling his eyes, resulting in Maria moving faster.

"Damien it's disgusting. And disrespectful." I say placing my hand on my hip to empathise my point.

"I would apologies. If I was sorry." He pokes the the eggs that Maria put infront of him.

Jerk.

"How considerate." I mutter while leaving the kitchen.

"Did you like hearing what you heard ?" He blurts.

Wait what?  I instantly turn red from his words.

"Did you like hearing me moan?" He asks, honestly intrigued to find out the answer.

"You're gross." How inappropriate is he?

This stand 'up for your self phase', isn't going so well and all I want to do now is crawl into bed and sleep.

"Did you?" He is not serious is he?

Choosing to defend my self, for once in my life; I walk towards him maintaining I eye contact. And slowly say "Unfortunately, I'm not like you and your friend up stairs... So I don't do slimy stuff like that. But if I did do that stuff, it definitely wouldn't be to your deformed voice." I bite, while moving into he's face. "Nor your slut." Damien's blue eyes widen with surprise and Maria's gasp is heard throughout the kitchen.

My eyes widen at the thought of what I just said. I never thought I could say such things.

After a while Damien just glares at me, making me feel extremely uncomfortable. Breaking his glare he smirks.

"You look really beautiful today, Jade." He whispers looking into my eyes.

"My name is Amber, Damien." I sigh. Has he got short term memory loss or something?

"I wasn't talking to you. You will never be beautiful to me!" He says whispering the last bit in my ear.

I'm instantly taken back by his insult. For a second I thought he would back down and apologise, I guess that's just me being naive, gullible and just... Amber. 

"Hi, my name is Jade." I turn around to see the blonde that I saw from yesterday. So she's still here?

"Okay." I mutter, while walking out of the room. I don't want to let my steam out on her, but she's already annoying me by her presence.

I'm an ass, I know. 

"Jealousy is an ugly trade, bella." Did I not just tell him my name?

"Oh but Damien dear, you would know a few things about the word ugly." I smirk. "I mean the definition is right next to you." When I see the girls eyes widen with surprise I instantly feel disgusted with myself for talking to her like that.