*Chapter 4*

___________________
To be healed mind, body and
Soul.
___________________

Vote,

Comment,

And like...

"Good morning Amber, how did you sleep?" Maria chirps from the kitchen table. Wincing at her loud voice I close my eyes.

"Not well." I finally state sitting down.

"Why? I thought you loved your bedroom!" She says looking sad that I found discomfort. Reaching for her hand, I shake my head.

"I do, it's amazing. But Damien and his guest kept me up all night with their screams." The thought of it still scars my dreams! "Not only that, I also have a massive migraine from yesterday! Not drinking again that's for sure." I groan.

"Oh! I'm sorry." She smirks, clearly not sorry at all.

"No you're not. You're something else!" I laugh while slapping her arm.

"Anyways who's the girl from last night? His girlfriend?" I ask taking a sit on the white pedal stole.

"Nope just the slut of the night. Tomorrow there will be another, trust me." That's absolutely revolting, like seriously doesn't his present from God get tired?

Eww now that I think about it he must have soon sort of std! Ewww-

"Amber! Amber..." Maria screams waving her hand in my face.

"Yes?" I must have drifted of.

Thinking of him.

Damien's present.

Ugh, I have to still be drunk.

"Hay you're doing it again. And why are you blushing?" She asks smirking. That witch...

"I'm not blushing!" You're thinking about presents from God of course you're blushing.

"Whatever you say!" She giggles.

"I'm going upstairs!!" I groan.

"You haven't eaten!" Maria says fake pouting.

"I need a nap. Seeing as Mr obnoxious is up I can get some sleep!" I laugh, turning around I get blocked by a hard chest. Not again....

Oh lord.

"Talking about me, my love?" Damien bites, sarcasm leaking from his comment. 

"N-No not really." I stutter.

"But I heard my name. Are you lying bella?" He asks while walking closer to me.

"N-No. B-But I was complaining about the noises yesterday." I say quietly.

Why do I always stutter around him? Damn it.

"What noise? The only noise I heard was my maid and the house intruder drunkenly shouting. I remember that." He says pushing past me.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed your sleep. But I didn't get any sleep either." I complain walking towards him.

"I don't care if you didn't get sleep. Maria food!" He says pointing at his empty plate.

Oh the Arrogant mother tucker.

"Damien I would never want to disrespect your home nor you. But I would like the same in return."