i'm you and your me

sonic opened his eyes he was lying a white floor the whole room was white and empty then he noticed that he was back to his own body from the present. then he saw his future counter parts. "Amy who are these guys" sonic yelled both Amy's woke up. "yes sonic" the both said half asleep. then they made eye contact then Amy ran to sonic "who is that" she yelled "oh were you from the future" future Amy said trying to wake future sonic up. "huh what honey what is it " future sonic said when he woke up. "oh were in the void again" after future sonic said that  the room flashed white and they future sonic and Amy forgot all about the void. "well how did we get here" future sonic asked. "well when I touched the chaos emerald we fell here." sonic replied. what how many emeralds you got." future sonic asked "four why" sonic said as he pulled out four emeralds. "well we've got three" future sonic said as he pulled out three emeralds. "wait  maybe when we were sent though time the emeralds split up with us" Amy said as she put her fist in her palm. "haha your far form right Amy" a voice said in a god like voice with a deep echo. "Wait that voice" said Sonic "Its familiar" future sonic added then the room reveled the phantom ruby. then the room turned into a city. then they heard a loud roar wait that's chaos then a voice said "beat all you foes and face me head to toe before you feel all the woe"