the party

the house is booming with music and led lights of red bule and green. the table in the dining room has lots of snacks in bowls. "Nice party sonic" knuckles says as he Lighty punches sonic. "Thanks Kucks" sonic says back to him. Shadow walks in and says" I swear to drunk I'm not God" then he passed out. "We should get going" rouge says and then omega picks up shadow and then they leave. "Poor rouge" says Amy once she hears the door shut What makes you say that says sonic completely oblivious to the situation. "Her boyfriend passed out drunk." Amy said to sonic in all seriousness tone. "Amy, we don't have anything to make him like that." sonic said in confusion. "He brought his own 12 packs of beer" Amy said in a distasteful manor. "Man, I hate shadow he's a real loser sometimes." sonic said in dissatisfaction. meanwhile blaze asked sliver Hey want to dance" then sliver replied with "uhm yeah" then after 30 seconds of dancing he kissed her she kissed him back. Then Amy kissed sonic and then sonic kissed her back for about 0.01 seconds and then sonic blushed. Hey, I thought you were married your acting like two 12-year-olds with a crush on each other. knuckles said in confusion then sonic kissed Amy for 30 seconds this time.