a rink of icy time

"Hey, Sonic, how's my outfit." sonic looked up from tying his ice skates. he looked at her and blushed. "it's fine I guess" sonic said as he looked away. "Okay ready to practice." Amy said as sonic finished tying his skates then they held hands and after 5 seconds they both face planted into the ice. then they both laughed. "Okay Amy how much time until the event" sonic asked. Amy looked at the clock hanging above the entrance. she squinted and said, "1 hour" "ONE HOUR!!!!" sonic yelled.  then tails said on a microphone "don't worry just do a montage" One montage later. "Okay Amy were all ready" sonic said in excitement. "Yeah, it was quick to it was under a minute. Amy reponed as she looked at the clock. "Okay what song to perform" sonic asked Amy. Amy thought for a second "open your heart by crush 40." Amy replied. "Nah to metal" sonic reponed after thinking for a second. "Gott 'a go fast from sonic x. Amy suggested. "To unrelated" replied sonic. Amy thought hard for a second and then it hit her "sonic boom." Amy said with confidence. "Amy, we don't talk about sonic boom that area sucked".  sonic reponed. Amy slapped her head and said, "no silly sonic boom from sonic cd." "Oh, that's perfect." sonic said with confidence. "Hey, tails choregraph sonic boom." sonic asked. Another montage later they were ready.