Chpater-4

In a vast forest, the sounds of birds could be heard, and many deer could be seen running around the forest one such deer peeked from behind a tree to find Izuku sitting under a banyan tree meditating nearby a river the deer approached him slowly until it got nearby and laid next to Izuku putting its head in his lap Izuku feeling the sudden weight on his lap opened his eyes and gently patted the deer.

After a while, other animals joined him and enjoyed a well-deserved rest. Soon the Meditation was over and Izuku got up walking to the river, taking 3 dips while joining his palms as he chanted.

He then left the forest together heading to his house.  "Good morning Mom, is Dad up yet?" "Yea sweetie he is just taking a shower he should be down anytime now" "Did someone, ask for All Might?" Toshinori said jumping down the stairs only to spit some blood on the landing as he grabbed his stomach. 

"Jeez Dad, take it easy it's only been 1 month since you got that injury let the tissue and muscle set first." "Sorry, my boy It was hard being in one place for 3 weeks my body wanted to be free" "Just take it easy, anyways I was heading out for my first patrol, I'll be back tomorrow most likely." 

"Be safe out there, boy it's an unknown world for you, full of twists and surprises." "I'll be careful Dad." Upon finishing his talk the teen hugged both his parents and left the house already clad in his hero uniform.

(it's the one from the cover)

Wandering through the city of Mustafa on his lonesome he noticed an elderly man wanting to cross the road, but much to Izuku's dismay, he noticed the traffic lights were not working and people were jumping the signals going as they wished.

Clearly upset with this he summoned his bow and put one arrow on it then put the bow and the arrow to his forehead and shot the arrow in the air only for it to come down as 4 walls of arrows which blocked the intersection from all 4 sides which allowed the elderly man to cross the road who approached Izuku "young boy, did you stop all the cars?" "yes, I did sir, it was wrong of them to drive so carelessly." 

Just then some heroes along with the police arrived at the scene to find Izuku still talking to the old man "Thank you, my boy and I hope your hero career goes on to be a great one" "Thank you, sir." With that, the old man took his leave only for Izuku to notice the presently arrived heroes who approached the teen "Hey, you do know, it's illegal to use your quirk in public right kid also are you trying to cosplay as a hero?" 

"I know it is illegal and no I am not cosplaying as a hero, I am actually a pro hero, be as it may this is my first day, here is my Hero's license" Izuku kept out his license which the hero grabbed and examined it before handing it back, "Yagi, huh you must be the big guy's child no wonder they cleared your name at such a young age." "you knew Dad?"  "Yea I do, my name is Keigo, you can call me Hawks."

"Well, Hawks it's nice to meet you." They both shook each other's hand also those arrows are strong my wings are having a hard time breaking them." "Wings?" Izuku questions before turning around to see a large number of feathers trying to break his arrows. Izuku chuckled to himself "I'll return the arrows but first set up a police officer in the middle to signal the traffic while someone fixes the lights."