Chapter 12

FELIX'S POV

The Next Day

I awakened with the sun shining on my face.  Hyunjin has his arms on my chest and our legs intertwined—a flashback from the night before flashes before me.

Ahh... daddy... faster daddy....

I buried my face in my hands with embarrassment... Did I just really say those to Hyunjin?!?  OMG, that's so embarrassing.  I felt movement next to me–Hyunjin is starting to wake up.  I should take a shower now.  This is so embarrassing.  Before I could get up, Hyunjin pulled me back for a hug.

"Good morning, baby!" He said.  "Are you feeling ok?" Hyunjin asked with his eyes still closed.

"Good morning!" I replied.  "Uhm... I'm ok." Hyunin opened his eyes, and it seemed like he saw my embarrassment because of how red my face turned.

"Aww baby, are you embarrassed about last night?" He asked while he sat up.  "There's no need to be embarrassed, my baby.  I loved it, and you were great!" He smiled at me and kissed me on my cheeks and forehead.  "I love you!"

"I love you, too, Jin!" We leaned in closer until our lips touched.  We made out for a few moments until we had to break the kiss to breathe.

"Do you want to take a shower together?" He asked.

"Uhm.. yea... Sure." I answered.  I started to get up from the bed, but I felt a sharp pain in my back and legs.  "Ouch!  That hurts!" I whimpered.

Hyunjin chuckled.  "I'm sorry, baby.  Here, let me help you up." He carried me bridal style to the bathroom and sat me on the toilet while turning on the shower.  "Do you need help removing your clothes, or could you handle that?"

"I could manage," I answered.  I lifted my shirt off.

"Ok.  Let me grab some clothes for us.  I'll be back." Hyunjin went back out to go to the closet to grab the clothes.  He came back while I was trying to take off my shorts.

"Jinnie, could you please help me with my shorts?  It hurts when I raise my butt." I said embarrassingly.

"Baby, there's no need to be embarrassed, ok?  It's just me." Hyunjin smiled.

"I know, but still."

"Still, I don't mind at all.  Now, come on, let's take a shower." He took off his clothes and carried me into the shower with him.  We washed each other's hair and our bodies.  I've never felt so taken care of before.  Hyunjin cared for me like I was the most precious thing.  After about ten minutes, we were done showering.  He got dressed first, then he helped me get dressed.

I managed to walk out of the bathroom by myself.  I had to do it slowly with Hyunjin holding my arms.  We both went downstairs.  I stayed in the living room while Hyunjin went to the kitchen to make breakfast.  Not long after that, he came back to the living room to get me so we could eat.

We ate breakfast and just enjoyed each other's company.  I'm fortunate to have met him.  I thought to myself.

We were just hanging out in the living room the rest of the time, watching movies.  Around lunchtime, Minho came home.

"Yongbok, I'm home," Minho yelled from the front door.  He entered the living room and saw Hyunjin and me sitting on the couch.  "Oh, hi, Hyunjin. Didn't know you were here too."

"Hi, Minho.  Yes, I stayed the night.  I hope you don't mind." Hyunjin said.

"No, I don't mind at all."

"Hi, MinMin." I teased my brother. Minho raised his eyebrows at me.

"Why are you calling me that again?" Minho asked.

"Why not?  It's my nickname for you." I replied.

"Yea, when you were five!" Minho answered.

"Well, I love that nickname, and that's what I'm calling you from now on." I laughed.  My brother knew he couldn't do anything, so he just shook his head.

"I'm going to wash up first.  I'll be back... do you guys want to have lunch here?  I could cook something or order food." Minho said.  He never forgets to care for everyone even though he's tired from his schedule.

"We could just order something, Min, so you don't have to cook.  I know you are tired." I told my brother.  "I'll order pizza while you take a shower.  It should be here by the time you get done."

"Ok.  Sounds good to me."

HYUNJIN'S POV

While Felix called the pizza place, I sat in the living room waiting for him to return.  I'm slightly worried about Minho's thoughts about Felix and me being officially dating.  I know he knows how Felix and I feel for each other.  I'm still concerned that if he'll be ok with us being together.  But no matter what, I would fight for my love for Felix.  He means a lot to me.

Felix returned to the living room and sat next to me.  "I just ordered two large pizzas and some chicken wings.  That should be good, right?" He asked.

"I think so.  That should be more than enough.  It's just us anyway."

Moments later, Minho came back to the living room.  "So, what are you guys been up to?" He asked.

"Nothing really, just hanging out and spending time together," Felix answered.

"That's good.  I miss hanging out with everyone.  I'm glad you thought about having a dinner party here at home this Saturday, Yongbok." Minho said.

"Yea, it's been a while since we all hung out together," I replied.  We heard the doorbell ring.  "That was fast.  Maybe they're not that busy with delivery today."

"Yeah, that is too fast.  Oh well, at least we could eat already," Felix said.

"I'll get it," Minho said.  He got up and went to the door.

"OPPA!" I heard a girl yelling and running toward the living room.  Felix looked shocked when he heard the voice.  "Felix, Oppa!" The girl ran and jumped on Felix's lap.

"Lia!" Felix was surprised by the girl's action.  "What are you doing here?"

"I miss you, oppa!  I can't believe you didn't tell me you were leaving Australia." This girl, Lia said.  "When I found out you moved here, I asked my parents to let me go here for a vacation."

"Ahem..." I cleared my throat.  I didn't even notice Minho was back, already sitting on the couch on the other side.

"Who's this?" Lia asked with an attitude.  Felix shook his head.

"Hyunjin, this is Lia, my childhood friend from Australia. Lia, this is Hyunjin..." He paused, "My boyfriend."

My mouth dropped from the shock.  I didn't expect Felix to announce it right away.  I looked over to Minho; his face was as shocked as mine.

"You're what?!?" Minho and Lia said at the same time.