Chapter 8

A/N: I'm going to try to do it in first person POV. Sorry for the confusion.

FELIX'S POV

My heart was beating fast after sending that text to Hyunjin hyung. I don't know what pushed me to ask him to come to my room. Ugh, sometimes my impulse could get me in trouble. I can't help but fall for Hyunjin hyung's look. And after talking to him today made me admire him more. It's been five minutes since I sent that text. Did I frighten him off? I probably did.

Knock knock knock

The knocking on the door startled me. Oh, he's here. I opened the door and saw him standing there. Wow, he looks so good in sweatpants and just a t-shirt.

"So, aren't you going to let me in?" Hyunjin hyung asked me with a smile. I was staring at him longer than I should have. "Oh, yes, hyung, sorry. Come in." I answered back. He walked in and looked around my room. I shut the door. "You said you wanted to talk some more?" Hyunjin questioned.

"Um.. yes. Uh. I... I want to talk some more." I struggled with my words. His look and his scents have made my mind go haywire. I saw Hyunjin hyung smirk. "Well, I feel like our talk was cut short, don't you?"

"Hmm... I guess so. I do want to know more about you." Hyunjin said while stepping toward me. "Is there anything else you want to know about me?" He's only inches away from me with a fiery look. How can I resist this man? I shouldn't fall in love with him. We've only known each other for a few days, but it feels like I've known him all my life. What do I want to know about him? I want to know everything.

"Everything." I blurted out. I could feel the warmth on my cheeks. I bet they are red as a tomato right now. I looked down to avoid Hyunjin's gaze at me. I hear him chuckle.

"Oh, Lixie, you're so adorable," Hyunjin said while caressing my cheeks. "What are you thinking about that you're turning red?"

"No-nothing." I struggled to get my words out. Hyunjin bent down to my eye level, and our eyes met. "Stop looking at me like that."

"What? What look?" Hyunjin asked.

"That look, like you're ready to devour me. " I said straightforwardly.

He smiled and said, "I won't devour you unless you want me to." Hyunjin flirts.

"So you know how to flirt, huh, Mr. Hwang?" I teased him.

"You were the one that invited me to your room, Lixie." He teased me back. We both laughed.

"Just have a sit on my bed. I'll be right back." I told Hyunjin hyung. He sat down, and I went to the kitchen to grab some snacks. I like to spend more time with Hyunjin. He makes me happy, and I feel secure around him. With him, I could be myself without fear of being judged. I grabbed some potato chips, cookies, and some drinks when I got to the kitchen—and carried them back to my room. When I opened my room door, Hyunjin hyung stood up and looked at the pictures my brother displayed on my dresser. I put all the snacks and drinks on my desk and approached Hyunjin.

"Hey, Lixie, is this you in this picture?" Hyunjin asked, pointing at one of the pictures, which was me in grade school. I instantly grabbed it and hid it in the drawer. Those years were not the most attractive times of my life. "Hey, what are you doing? You were cute there."

"Don't lie to me. I look hideous in that picture." I told him.

"I'm not lying to you. You were cute, and you're still cute. Plus, didn't we say that we'll be honest with each other?" He responded.

"I guess, thank you?" I answered back. "Let's eat some snacks and talk." Me trying to change the subject. I moved the snacks and drinks onto the floor, and we both sat down on the floor.

"Wow, did you bring the whole kitchen here?" He asked.

"No... I wasn't sure which one you wanted, so...I got everything."

"Lixie, you're adorable."

"what's with the nickname?" I asked him because he'd been calling me "Lixie" since he entered my room.

"You don't like it?"

"I like it. I didn't know we were at the stage of having nicknames for each other." I laughed. "I should have a nickname for you too."

"What would you like to call me, Lixie?" He asked me earnestly.

"Hmm..." I sat there thinking of a good nickname for him. "Can I call you, Jinnie?"

Hyunjin hyung thought for a minute... "I like that. Yes, you could call me Jinnie." He smiled. For some strange reason, having nicknames for each other makes my heart flutter. But are we moving too fast? I guess Jinnie hyung noticed that I was deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about now, Lixie? And please be honest." He asked.

"I don't know. Do you think we're moving too fast? We just met, and now we have nicknames for each other. I'm not even sure what I'm trying to say..." Hyunjin turned me to face him, making me stop mid-sentence. He was touching my thighs and looking deep into my eyes.

"Lixie, I like you, and I think you knew that already. I'm sorry if you feel that we are moving fast. We could go at your pace if you want." he said calmly.

I like him, too. I'm too scared to open my heart.

"Tell me what you are thinking. I won't be able to help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." He said.

"Ok. Well, Jinnie hyung, I like you too, but I'm just scared to open up my heart and be hurt again."

Jinnie hyung sighed. "Lixie, I would never hurt you. But as I said, we could take our time, ok?"

"Ok," I replied. "so does that mean we're dating? Since we both like each other?"

Hyunjin smiled. "not until you are ready, Lixie. I don't want to rush you."

"Thank you, Jinnie hyung." How did I get so lucky to meet a guy like Hyunjin? He just made me admire him more.

The rest of the time, we ate snacks and chatted some more. He ended up sleeping in my room. We fell asleep and cuddled in the bed.