How could Seraphina not think I was a monster?
I killed mercilessly and all because I thought Maria loved me.
These actions will never let me go.
"Jasper...", she began but her voice cracked and thanks to my ability I knew she was shocked.

I hung my head in embarrassment, my hair falling over my face. I felt venom gathering in my eyes that would never leave them as I couldn't cry.
"I know I'm a monster Phina... all those horrible things I've done... I really thought she loved me...", but I didn't know exactly what to say. No argument would justify what I had done.

"But that's not your fault! Maria took advantage of you and if you hadn't listened to her, she would have killed you!", Seraphina said immediately and I looked up at her shocked.
Determined she radiated understanding and still affection.

I pulled myself together and after a short pause I decided to continue.
"Every time I was supposed to eliminate a vampire I felt their fear of death through my skills and I had to live through it over and over again. That's exactly why 'he' came into my life after a few years of this torment", I slowly groped my way further forward and met a slightly confused look from my Seraphina.

"The others called him 'the Major'. He came into my life as a kind of protective mechanism and has been with me ever since. Through him, I slowly understood that Maria was only using me", I tried to explain and waited spellbound for her reaction.
I really hoped that she could accept the Major as he was a part of me and in a way she would get us both as soulmates.

POV Seraphina

The Major?

The gears slowly began to rattle in my head and I quickly realized a few things.
Sometimes his behavior changed almost abruptly and his eyes always turned particularly dark.
Was that the Major?

"When your eyes turned dark... was that the Major?", I finally asked and he slowly began to nod to confirm my suspicion.
"Sometimes I just can't hold him back and he takes control. He's completely fixated on you", he admitted almost shyly, scratching his head in embarrassment.

I didn't really understand why this 'Major' was fixated on me. After all it was created as a protective mechanism and we were soulmates.
"Why is he so fixated on me? I'm not a threat to you", I asked my question a little unsure.

Jasper seemed hesitant to tell me why, but then decided to say something anyway, "it's a little complicated... he's me toobut different, kind of like my alter ego. His demeanor is very different from mine and he's so fixated on you because he wants to protect you. We both have the same goals, we just do things differently...?"

The Major wanted to protect me?

With that in mind, I quickly warmed up and a pleasant feeling spread through me. If I was reading all of this correctly, the Major seemed particularly possessive and jealous, which I didn't consider a bad thing.
On the contrary, the whole thing turned me on and I blushed slightly at my thoughts.

Jasper noticed my behavior immediately, of course, and an almost arrogant smile graced his lips while his eyes grew darker and darker.
"Oh Darlin you don't know how much your reaction affects me", he growled almost darkly in my ear as he slowly leaned down to me.

My breath was caught and my heart beat a lot faster as I took in his seductive words.
The Major was clearly in control now and was speaking to me instead of Jasper.
"I think it's a little unfair that your attention is only on Jasper, after all I'm still here", he breathed further in my ear and then leaned back a little to look into my eyes, "you do know me now, right Darlin?"

His jetblack eyes met my blue ones and although anyone else would probably feel tremendous fear at the sight, I was drawn to the sight.
"Major...?", I whispered more to myself than to Jasper, but of course he hear it immediately.
With a charming grin spreading across his lips he said, "that's right Darlin."

Not a blink of an eye later his lips were on mine and I almost had to moan into the kiss.
While Jasper was very gentle and cautious, the Major was very different. He was direct and kissed me with a different kind of passion.
His possessive nature was evident in every aspect of his demeanor and I loved it.

My hands quickly found his hair and I hugged him tighter as if I was afraid he would just disappear like that.
He growled in agreement in the kiss and I was pulled into his lap in no time at all. My knees buckled into the soft bed and my body was pressed tighter against Jasper's.
"Careful Darlin, if we keep going on I won't be able to stop myself", he rasped in my direction as we parted again.

His otherwise perfect hair was slightly tousled by my hands and because I was sitting on his lap I could feel his hardness under me without any problems.
A wave of pleasure immediately swept through my body and went to my core.
Jasper grinned seductively and I wasn't sure at the moment if it was me or if he had used his ability.
"I don't care!"

With a contented growl, his lips found my warm ones again and I sank into his careful touch.
His strong hands had grabbed my hips and in no time at all I was lying on the bed with Jasper kneeling over me with a cheeky grin.
His honey blonde hair framed his face as he looked down at me.

"Oh Darlin I've been waiting for you for so long, longing for your touch and finally I have you in my claws", he began telling me, causing pleasant goosebumps to appear on my body, "now I will show you that you are mine. I will never let you go again."
With those words, he finally bent down to me again and we found ourselves in a fiery kiss again.

He quickly pinned my hands over my head, careful not to touch my healing wound, and began placing feathery kisses on the crook of my neck.
Every now and then I felt his sharp teeth sliding over my throbbing skin, which almost drove me crazy.
I closed my eyes in defeat as I just couldn't free myself from his grip and hoped to be able to touch him again soon.

Out of nowhere my body was suddenly cooled by a gust of air and when I opened my eyes I quickly realized that Jasper had simply torn my pajamas.
He let go of my hands during the process and I was about to protest when I met his black eyes.

He had positioned himself between my legs and was slowly kissing down my inner thigh while his eyes never left my face.
My nipples began to bead and I arched my back eager in his direction.
My breath was caught immediately and I could feel Jasper's grin against my skin.
"Look at me Darlin, don't close your eyes", he breathed against my hot skin and I swallowed hard as I registered his request.

He kept kissing down until he finally got to my panties and slowly pushed them down my legs with his cold hands until he finally threw them on the floor.
I felt my heart start beating faster and cursed my treacherous heartbeat. 
My delicate hands clawed at the sheets beneath me and I waited patiently for his next move.

Jasper continued kissing toward my center, where I desperately wanted to feel and have him.
His hands gripped my thighs and again a wave of lust and desire went through me.
He kept going further down until he finally licked my dripping core once and I immediately gasped and closed my eyes as I took in the feeling.
I dropped my head onto the pillow and couldn't think of anything else but Jasper between my legs.