𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | escape

' ✹ ➶ 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐓 °•⁀➷ ﹏﹏ [调情] ꒦꒷

▍〔 🧺. 〕࿐ ໋₊ ˖ ▍

▅▅▅▅▅▅ 004

▅▅▅▅▅▅ 004. ESCAPE ◢◤◢◤◢

'♡➶︴↳ BRIELLEs POV

-

I stayed still ont he couch still traumatized at what AJ had done just a few minutes ago, everytime I've heard the slightest of sounds I whip my head towards that direction.

I hear someone at the hallway to the living room which connected the dining area and the living room which causes me to look behind me.

"Relax, its just me" nick giggles as he sits beside me watching tv as well.

We sat in silence until he spoke up "AJ literally just scared you and your still watching this?" Nick laughs as he looks at me.

"I like it, dont judge" I place my index on his mouth telling him to shut up, not moving my eyes away from the screen.

Suddenly the tv turns off causing me to frown at Nick who was now standing up with his hand out.

"I was still watching, you know" I said with an attitude "well I don't really care, you know" he copied my tone of voice.

"Ugh whatever" I roll my eyes and get up to leave when he grabs my wrist, I got butterflies.

Holy shit what is this.

"What do you want" my eyes slwoly trail to his hand on my wrist and back up to connect with his eyes.