MALE WEDNESDAY X F. READER

Start from the beginning

Wednesday Pulled a Chair And Sat Infront of Me, His Eyes Never Leave Mine. He's Kinda Creepy But I Forgive Him, Since He's Hot~ (///)

“Yesterday When Enid Told You to Meet Me, Why You Didn't Come?”

????????

Excuse Me, What?

I Stare At Wednesday With A Very Confused Look While He Just Blankly Stare At Me And Then Something Clicked Inside My Mind.

Now I Remember, Yesterday Evening Enid Suddenly Informed Me That Wednesday Called Me To Meet Him After My Class But, Unfortunately, Bianca Kinda Hear It And Stopped Me To go There.

“My Sister Stopped Me”

“Really? It's Not Because You Didn't Wanted To?”

“No, it's Not” I Truthfully Answered. Wednesday Didn't Respond, He Was Lost In His Thoughts.

Why He's Behaviour Like That?

“Can You Make It Clear, What You Want From Me Wednesday?” I softly asked.

This Time I Notice His Body Stiffened And He looks Quite Nervous. His face is Still blank But Why He Looks Uncomfortable All Of Sudden? What's Going On With Him? Is He Sick?

“Wedn–”

“I....I don't know” Wednesday Cut Off My Words, Making Me Confused Even More. What Does He Mean? He didn't Know What?

“After I Saw You In The Quad, I Started To Feel Weird Inside”

“Weird?” I asked.

“Yeah, My Eye's Always Follow Your Movement, Whenever I Saw You laugh At Something These Stupid Boys Say I Feel My Whole Body Is Burning. Why I Can't Take You Out Of My Mind? It's Annoying. That's the thing I Never Understood soI Did What I Never Thought I'll Do....” Wednesday Paused And Rolled His Eye's Before Continue.

“I Asked Enid About It, She Was Shock At First But Then...She Told Me That...”

Wednesday Stopped Again, I Can't Help But Feel My Heartbeat increased In Lighting Speed. There's No Way What I'm Thinking Is True Right?. If I'm Not Wrong Then Wednesday......

“I Like You” Wednesday Admitted.

My Whole Face Heated Up At His Sudden Outburst. I Was Right. It's So Strange That He Deployed Feelings For Me When We Barely Know Each Other.

“I Don't Believe These Stupid Things, But Doesn't Mean I'm Gonna Give Up, So Listen Here..”

Wednesday Bend Down And Grabbed My Chin, Lift It Up To Face Him, Making Me Look At Him In Shock And Flushed Face. He Lean Forward And Put His Lips Against My Ear.

“I Want You To Be Mine, Did You Get It? Mine, Completely Mine. Although If You Reject Me, I'll Just Simply Kidnap You Like This, Understand?” Wednesday Whisper Into My Ears With His Cold And Dominate Tone.

But I Can't Control Myself And A Soft Chuckle Left My Mouth, Okay, Okay, It's Not An Normal Behaviour But I Found Him Quite Cute.

He's Actually Can Be A Adorable Big Boy And Gosh! Just How Can I Say No To This Face, Look At Him, Ugh!

“Don't. Don't you dare to laugh at me” Wednesday Snapped But His Ears Is Red From Embarrassment, Not Expecting This Reaction From Me At All.

Awww, Is The Big Bad Wolf Is Embarrassed? So cute. Okay, I Should Stop Laughing For Now

“Ahem!, It's So Cut– i-i Mean Unexpectedly But I Guess, I Kind Of Do Like You” I Answered With A Small Smirk.

I Chuckle at How His Eyes Lift Up All Of Sudden But He Try To Look Calm And Unbother.

SO. FUCKING. CUTEEE! >~<

“You Don't Really Have An Option Tho” Wednesday Suddenly Said, I Raised One Eyebrow And Give Him A ‘Try Me Bitch’ Look.

He look Away With a Fake Cough. Hah, Gotcha.

“Untie me, it's uncomfortable” I Whine And Struggle A Little.

Wednesday Quickly Obey me And Gentle Untie Me. I Stood Up And Stretch My Body Then Look Back At Wednesday.

“Tomorrow, At 6:00pm. Pick Me up” I Smirked And Turned To Walk away “It's a Date and You're Gonna Choose The Place, ba bye”

With That I Left From There Without Looking Back, I Can Already Feel His Eyes On Me.

Hmm, I'm Gonna Love Tease That Boy, For Sure.

********

Hello Loves~

I Know, I Didn't Update This One For a Long Long Time But Here We Go Now.

I'm Gonna Change The Cover Since It Was My First Story And Very Bad, I Guess So It's Time To Fix It

I Hope You Enjoy It

Love Ya~