MHNO

Bruno is twenty five and fighting a headache.

And trying to hide that fact.

It worked for the most part, until his wife came back from where she was manning the stand long enough for Julieta to take a break, took one look at him and declared he was officially done with visions for the day.

"I can't hide anything from you can i?" It wasn't as bad as others had been, she had caught him before he pushed himself hard enough to pass out.

"Can't even hide from me..." Maria said. He could hear her smirking though he wasn't looking at her, just cuddled up against her as much as he physically could.

She let out a breathy laugh. "You need to stop doing this...one of these times I won't be here to help..."

Bruno shook his head. "It's important to get the visions done..."

"Yeah well making sure you're okay is more important."

Bruno smiled, basking in her warmth.

He almost feel asleep but he felt someone enter his room.

"Maria? Are you in here?" Agustin.

"Up here!" Maria called, trying to be quiet. Her words still pained his head though he tried not to wince.

"Oh sorry, I didn't...I can come back later..."

"No no, it's fine Gus." Bruno said, sitting up a bit, but not relinquishing that much of the physical comfort.

"What can we do for you? Is everything okay?"

"Well you see..."

"Did you ask Maria?" Felix's voice echoed.

"I'm trying." Agustin yelled back down. Footsteps pounded up the stairs to the vision cave.

"We were thinking...we should have a..."

"MHNO." Felix said as he entered the vision cave.

"MHNO?" Maria turned to him, asking a nonverbal question.

Bruno shrugged as best as he could. He had no clue.

"Madrigal Husband Night Out tonight." Agustin elaborated.

"Oh so you want Bru..."

"No you." Felix pointed.

"But I'm not a husband..."

"But he was born a Madrigal...we really need to think of a better name for it." Felix said.

"Do you know how long it took me to think of that..." Agustin argued. "We're the ones who married into the family...and I realized that I don't know you as well as I'd like to...and you've been married to him for three years."

"And I feel like I hardly know anything about you." Felix said. Other than the drama with her parents, but Bruno was thankful his brother-in-laws didn't bring that up.

"When?"

"After supper. Deal?" Felix asked.

"We'll see how Bruno's doing." Maria said.

"You can go..." He dealt with headaches without her, not well, but he's done it before.

"We'll see." Maria said pointedly. "Gracias..."

Felix and Agustin left the vision cave and they were hugging again, in blissful silence.

Maria's leg muscle did spasm but she dealt with that by shaking her leg, that Bruno wasn't resting against.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------