𝟐𝟏 | 𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐲

Mulai dari awal

His gold watch is fastened around his left wrist, and his gold chain peeks through his collar. If one wasn't looking hard enough, they wouldn't notice. However, I continue letting my gaze roam around him. Nikolai's dishevelled hair pulls his whole look together, and I'm amazed at how attractive he looks despite putting little effort into his appearance.

Despite his head turning to meet my gaze, I don't look away. I allow myself to take him all in, and he evidently does the same as he lets his eyes roam down my body, taking in my dress.

Nikolai smirks as he now begins to let his eyes wander down my legs, catching sight of the dangerously high slit that has the ability to flash my entire intimate area to the whole of New York if I make a single wrong move.

After what feels like eternity, his grey orbs finally meet mine and neither of us look away from each other. I'm no fool, I know if Lorenzo was to look behind him he'll be able to see exactly who I'm looking at. Yet, I also know he has no balls to do anything about it. I told him exactly how our 'marriage' is going to be, and he has no choice but to obey me and my words.

I break the eye contact me and Nikolai are holding as I observe his hand reaches into his trouser pocket, pulling his phone out with a smirk masked on his face. Even despite all of his actions, I still feel the intense gaze of his never leave my face.

However, as he unlocks his black phone he focuses all of his attention towards the device, the light shining onto his features.

Whatever the man does, he never fails to carry a stern look across his features, almost like he has no emotion other than anger. I may even go to the extent of saying him and I are similar.

As his thumb hovers over his screen, his smirk deepens as he steals a quick glance at me before averting it towards his device once more before pressing whatever is displayed onto his screen.

Immediately, a vibrating sensation runs through my core and I clench my jaw, forcing the moan down my throat instead of letting it escape. The vibrations are low, yet no doubtingly have the ability to cause me to become a soaking mess right here.

I'm also incredibly stupid for not wearing any underwear underneath, believing Nikolai was bluffing and wouldn't dare to commit such an act in public. However yet again, I'm getting proved wrong by the Russian.

We obtain eye contact yet again, and his fingers slide up his screen, and the intensity of the vibrations increase and I let out a gasp. One which I have to quickly cover up with a cough and I immediately switch my attention towards Lorenzo.

"You okay?" He perks a brow up at me as to which I respond with a tight nod, not daring to speak as I'm afraid I'll let out an accidental moan.

Nikolai's eyes are burning holes into me as I don't look at him, and I certainly would give him a piece of my mind if I wasn't on the brim of allowing my legs to shake.

I'm certain I'm dripping with arousal as the vibrator doesn't stop it's movement, instead it leaves me to be even more sensitive as my clit begins throbbing and I'm now left fighting the ultimate urge to touch myself.

I know Nikolai isn't going to stop, so I decide to distract myself.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I mutter, and attempt my best to stand up without my legs giving up on me as the toy continues vibrating. Lorenzo doesn't show an ounce of understanding towards the situation that is literally playing out right in front of him. Instead, he nods and mumbles an 'okay' to which I don't respond to.