"Does Benette know?"

"Finally a little guy, in the knights family"

She shook her head indicating that Benette doesn't know that. She is going to surprise him on his birthday.

"We have reached, Ladies"

Daniel voice reached us, we straighten up. Girls got out of the car first, as they help me out holding my dress so it doesn't get dirty.

"Thank you, peasants"

"If this wasn't your wedding day, I would have slapped you"

I blew a kiss to Ray and she rolled her eyes playfully. They helped me to front door. I took deep breaths as I looped my arm through Adam's.

The music started to play, the instrumental was oddly familiar. Ed Sheeran perfect. I smiled getting dejavu of our first date.

The door swung open and we entered. The people were clicking photos, some were gushing and some were smiling at me. I looked up at the stage and my breath hitched.

He was standing in black tux, hair gelled back. I never seen those ocean blue eyes that bright. He was looking like a dream, an absolute dream. His eyes never left me, calculated my every move.

We reached the stage as we climbed the stairs. Adam gave my hand into Sebastian.

"Here is your bride, son"

Sebastian smiled and looked at me. I couldn't say anything.

"You look so beautiful, Love"

"You look alluring yourself, Mr knight"

"Are you crying?"

"Who wouldn't cry, watching his love of life walking down the aisle looking like absolute dream, his dream" He said as his eyes were glossy, tears threaten to fall down. I smiled and squeezed his hand.

The ceremony started as we started to take our vows.

"Janis Ian, do you take Sebastian Lucas Knight as your husband?"

"I do"

Sebastian Lucas Knight,do you take Janis Ian as your wife?"

"I do"

"Now you may exchange your rings"

I was given ring by Anneliese and Mom gave the ring to Sebastian.we exchanged rings, as Sebastian said his vows.

"Janis,i would be there for you in highs and lows. I would never leave your side. You are first and last love of my life. I promise to protect you till my last breath"

I didn't knew I was crying as he wiped tears from my face. I took a deep breath.

"Sebastian, the first day I met you, I didn't imagine that I would fall for you. But I fell in love with you,i fell harder that there was no escape.You should never forget,that I will be there for you,protecting you. I will be there for you through thick and thin."

The crowd was gushing, some were crying mostly my mom and the girls. Ronan was also crying.

"Now you may kiss the bride"

Sebastian grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. As his lips met mine and whole crowd erupted in cheers and clapping.

We pulled away and descended the stage. Many women came and congratulated me. The day went by, happiness was thick in the air.

"May I have this dance, Mrs Knight? "

"Oh yes, My beloved husband" I said faking shyness as he threw his head back and laughed.

I was dancing with him, I could see Luke taking pictures. Sebastian picked me up and twirled me around.

"Who said perfect shot does not exist?, I just captured it"

I laughed at his enthusiasm and Sebastian spin me around. We made our way to our table after our dance.

My feet were killing me, I felt his hand grabbed my legs and out them on top of him, under the table. So my legs were resting.

I smiled at him as he leaned down and kissed my lips. We began to eat, as different guest came to meet us.

"Mrs Knight"

"Hm?"

"Have I told you, that you look beautiful?"

"Yes, more than 100 times"

"Well, it will 101 now."

I laughed at his behavior, the day went on. It was so beautiful day. We stood up as he picked me up in bridal style.

"Put me down!"

I shrieked as he twirled me around. We made our way to the car, as cold wind gushed around us. He sat me in the car, I looked at him confused.

"Where are we going?"

"Surprise, love"

I whined at him, as he leaned down and kissed my neck. I leaned back as he fell toward glaring playfully at me.

He started to drive, as everyone was waving goodbye, I waved back. We reached knights headquartered, as the jet was waiting for us there.

"You did not?!"

"I did"

I squealed in happiness and got out of the car, it was difficult with wedding gown but still.

"Careful, love!"

He was by my side in seconds and draped his coat over my shoulders. It was getting difficult for me to walk in the dress. He helped me pick up dress. I have my clutch to him, as he smiled and shook his head.

We reached the jet, as the door opened. The warmness welcomed me.
The door was shut close. I went to the room and sat on bed. He entered, sat next to me.

"My feet are killing me"

"And you are killing me, Mrs Knight"

"Smooth real smooth" I said as she grabbed a box from his pocket. I looked at him , eyes wide.

He opened the box, it held beautiful blue Star shaped diamond necklace. I gasped at it beauty.

"Did you like it?. I personally customized it"

"Its beautiful. Put it on for me "

He unclasped my recent necklace and replaced it with star one. I hugged him tightly.

"Im so glad, I found you"

"Me too, I never thought I would find you. The cure during my wounded life"

"Well, you can say that"

"What?"

"I'm the Mafia's Medicine"

Authors note

Hello guys.

The book ended and I feel so sad. I loved every character so much. I hope you enjoyed the book. I tried to make it more enjoyable and interesting.

Please follow, share and vote like you are always doing.

Your author
RavenB0