Chapter 12: The Festival begins.

Start from the beginning

Himiko looked genuinely glad. She may not have connected much with anyone there besides Ochako. But certainly held most of them in high regard as strong and capable allies. However this truly made her appreciate those around her.

Himiko: "Thank you... Everyone..."

Everyone got prepped. A couple of people who were the best fit talking with Himiko about how to work around her restrictions.  Including Mezo Shoji. Perfect. That was her ideal target. They agreed that if there was a more open event where they had the time they would allow her to gather blood right at the start. Luckily for them. As they found out. The first event was a race.

Everyone had gotten ready. And it was time to head out. Going into the main field first was 1A. Some were nervous others confident. Some just trying to focus. But everyone was pumped to get things going. The announcers were still Aizawa and Present Mic as normal. And now. Midnight was on the stage in front of all the students.

Midnight: "And now! Milim Tempest! Please step forward for the student pledge!"

Everyone in 1A shuttered. Milim looking more shocked them everyone.

Milim: "CRAP! I forgot dad told me I had to do that! AAAAAAAH!"

heading up trying to keep a smile on her face. Extremely nervous. She got up to the podium. Looking at everyone before calming down. Taking a deep breath. Beginning to speak. What to say coming to her as tended to happen with her.

Milim: "Were all here because were the best of the best! And now. Its time to show the world why we stand here today! Lets all do our best to show the world what we can do and have as much fun as we can!"

Surprising ALL of 1A as well as a few faculty members plus family members in the stands. Milim actually did really well. Everyone was pumped. The students actually cheered besides a select few who were either too nervous, too serious or hated 1A. Milim walking down getting ready for the first event to be announced. An Obstacle race.

Everyone got ready. The countdown starting. Shoji and Himiko next to each other. This would be an active event. So she could collect blood the moment it started. Shoji allowing her to fill a vial with his blood for use when she needed it. The moment it started everyone but those two charged forwards. Shoji strategizing how to get through the crowd while Himiko collected blood. After a few seconds she had 2 small vials of blood so she could transform twice.

Himiko: "Thank you! Now lets go!"

Shoji: "Right!"

As they were heading in. The floor began to turn to ice. Because they were behind the crowd. They saw it coming and easily evaded. Shoji wondering what to do watched as Himiko started using the students stuck in place as a runway.

Himiko: "Sorry everyone! But I can't get held up!"

all of the 1A students had evaded it through various means. Mostly due to the fact they knew Todoroki would pull something like that. Shoji running forward as well.  As students began breaking out. 1A had a decent lead. Being led by Todoroki at first. But three individuals were in hot pursuit.

Bakugo: "Get back here you half and half asshole!"

Carrera: "Try to freeze me like that! I'll fry you!"

Milim: "It will take more then that to keep me down!"

Milim actually had been caught up in the ice. But immediately went into her wrathful state. Breaking out quickly. Izuku was just behind them. Followed by Iida and 1A then the rest of the students gradually catching up and passing 1A in some places. Then the first obstacle. The robots. This was handled similarly to in the original. Izuku using the momentary hold up to catch up. Ultima was struggling in the middle of the heard. Lacking any abilities for movement. As she realised this. She at least vowed she would pass this part. And started using her quirk to make pot holes to trip up other contestants. Catching multiple students.