Trying to find him.

Hi guys! Ik I said I didn't know if I was going to finish this but I decided to write a new page, for a friend on discord, if ur reading this, HIIIIII I HOPE U ENJOY IT!! <3

STANLEY'S POV
I sat there in bed, thinking. 'Why did he leave? I don't get it.' I thought to myself. Zigzag: "Look dude I know your upset about your “Boyfriend” leaving." He said teasingly, as the other d tent boys howl with laughter. Stanley: "he isn't my boyfriend." I say, quietly. Zigzag: "Yea yea whatever. Keep lieing to us." He said, punching my arm. 'Ouch.' I thought to myself, as I rubbed the small bruise he gave me from that punch. I didn't get why he left. It didn't make any sense why he ran away. 'I'll make sure to find him.'
Next morning
I was only required to dig one hole today. I saw the bus driving past as I dug my hole. It had been a long time since I last saw the bus. I sat on the dirt, watching the bus go by. Mr. Sir: "Stop daydreaming boy and go back to work." I rolled my eyes at him. I eventually stopped watching the bus and started to go back to digging.
2 hours later, when the sun came up
A boy sat at our table, his name was Brian but x-ray called him “Twitch” since he was moving around all the time. X-ray: "So what did you do to get here?" Twitch: "I was caught joyriding. Whenever I go past a really nice vehicle oooo. I just start twitching. If you think I'm twitching now, you should've seen me behind the steering wheel." Twitch said, moving his hand around the entire table. Twitch claimed he could break in the car, hot wire the security system all in 2 minutes. We all went inside the tent, but suddenly Twitch walked up to me. Twitch: "Hey caveman, is it true that we have to wake up early in the morning?" I nodded my head yes, and answered with: "It's the coolest part of the day."
1 hour later, outside.
I dragged my shovel along with me, as I watched Twitch getting explained on what to do. I sighed and walked to the area where I had to dig today, I groaned as I started digging. I knew it wasn't painful to dig anymore but it still hurt to, not knowing what is happening to Zero rn. I tried to get my mind off of it. I saw dirt getting flinged into the air, unfortunately the dirt landed on top of me. I looked to see the direction it was in, then my face turned into a frown. It was twitch who threw it, and the dirt was an awful lot. Stanley: "DO YOU MIND THROWING YOUR DIRT SOMEWHERE ELSE!?" I said, fuming with anger. Twitch: "Chill tough guy. I will, sorry." I took deep breaths in and out, then I saw twitch whisper something to squid, who was next to him. (The thing twitch whispered to squid was: “Geez whats his problem?”) I saw squid give a shrug to twitch's question.
8 minutes later
I saw the water truck stop at our area, then we all went to form in line. I saw that the truck was unlocked. Mr sir was filling zigzag's canteen. 'Don't do it Stanley.' I ran to the other side where the door was opened. I got inside, sat down, and started the engine. Mr. Sir: "What the- HEY!" Twitch: "PUT IT IN GEAR!!" I saw a handle at the bottom, I put it to d. D for drive. The truck went zooming forward! 'IM NOT GOING TO MAKE IT!!' I started screaming. Mr sir saw that the door was swung open and got onto it. Mr. Sir: "YOU STOP THIS TRUCK YELNATS!" I threw him off the door and started driving faster. Stanley: "BYE BYE CAMP GREENLAKE!!" Then, that's when my heart almost stopped. The truck lunged forward into a giant hole. All the water spilled. I managed to get out of the truck, but I felt like I've been run over! I got out, and started running. I didn't know why I did. Mr. Sir: "YOU KEEP RUNNING AND THERE WONT BE A STANLEY YELNATS THE 5th!" Mr sir said, who had just got out of the hole he fell into. All the d tent boys were howling with laugher.
Who knew, maybe I could. Maybe I would find Zero.
-end of page-
Hi guys! I'm glad you guys uh enjoyed this? I don't know. But bye for now, ily guys